Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series The Best Way to Play?!

GillSCFC1999

OK, so the answer to this question is probably so obvious that it's not even worth talking about (Everyone plays their own way). BUT... in this guide I'm going to be giving you the most popular ways of playing and so or the pros/cons of these.

So first up is:

I'm a sugar daddy.

OK, so most of us know about Sugar Daddy, but for those who don't then he's a quick outline. It's an unlockable/ in app purchase that allow the user to boost their budgets to almost astronomical levels if abused. The fact that it isn't that difficult to unlock means that it's widely in use.

Pros:

• It makes it easier for new users to get to grips with the transfer system and how much players sell for.
  • It allows the user to make their 'Dream Team'

Cons:

• It's not representative in tactic testing
  • It breaks the barrier between realism and fantasy as it can lead to teams in the Skrill South to have 60,000,000,000,000,000 etc.. with constant abuse.

I wanna get it done.

This is when you go into the game with a specific goal, like the 1KC on Vibe, and you go into your career with the expectation of getting it. This mentality is highly respected in the Vibe community and is always nice to have in your metaphorical locker.

Pros:

• It gives you a goal and increases your need to continue
  • If you complete your goal then you may go for the greatest challenge of all, actually completing the game.

Cons:

• If you complete your goal then you may lose interest as you thought that that was all you wanted to do.
  • Knowing that your goal is impossible after a few seasons could lead to you not wanting to continue, and you never know what may happen.

I will be uploading part two in the coming days and I would appreciate any feedback from you guys :)

James

I'm a Realist

Basically, this way of playing is trying to be as realistic as possible in your game. Most don't play up to the point when the entire game becomes regens. This, in terms of playing, isn't what I would call fun, but it's a good way to improve your knowledge of football in real life.

Pros

It improves your knowledge of real life football and gives you a good few years in the game.

It reduces the use of Overpowered regens like Giggs or Ibrahimovic's regens

Cons

It doesn't make careers last as long as if you are playing with regens

I wanna keep playin'

This is a way of playing that involves you wanting to just keep playing. Basically, you are addicted to the game. This way is good in a way, but lacks in terms of actual notice of tactics etc... It's just like clicking continue every 5 seconds.

Pros

It gets you through many seasons and allows you to sign some regen's regens.

It improves your ideas as to what the future may hold in the future.

Cons

This way of playing lowers levels of tactical knowledge.

It lower your awareness of what's going on. i.e. news stories, etc...

Part Three up this week. All feedback is appreciated

You should probably change the wording of the con then :)

I think signing regens a soon as you can is a boring way of playing but I wouldn't say it's a con it's just a different way of playing.

I personally stay away from regens most of the time, but if i do decide to use them i'll rarely go looking for certain players, my normal style is to search by stats but i do 90% of my business from the transfer list and i sign who i need at the time, if they end up being a Giggs/Alonso etc so be it. In the early years i normally avoid them unless i have little choice, i'd say i start proper regen signing 13-14 years in but most my saves don't last that long :P.

I usually sign regens as soon as possible, but I never actively look for regens of particular players. I just pick up whoever the scouts like.

is there any players that perfectionist ? if there is a player like that how do you avoid become perfectionist ? (Example : you want to win all the games, if you lose on one games, you restart the FMH and play again with that teams but before the team lose.)