Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 2000 goal Challenge: Multinational edition

CE181180

This is my first post the forums so hello to everyone :) also I have given the challenges section a quick glance and cannot seem to find a similar challenge but please correct me if there is one.

This challenge is a slightly different variation on a regular goal challenge as it takes place with changing players and it is quite a lot more difficult due to the high target

The idea is that you must try to score 2000 goals as quickly as possible with a lone striker, however every season this striker must be replaced by one of a differant nationality, for example if I use Lionel Messi as my striker in the first season I would be unable to use another Argentinian striker for the rest of the challenge, the challenge is completed when you reach 2000 goals in total with your range of strikers.

Rules:

• International Goals DO NOT count towards your total

• You may start in the Portuguese league, Spanish league, Italian league, English league or German league - Top flight only.

•Obviously no reloading, editing ect ect...

• The number of seasons taken to complete the challenge will be your score, the lower the better.

Good luck to anyone who attempts this challenge... You'll need it.

I'll have a career post of me attempting this in the next few days, so here's hoping to be the first to complete it

Interesting mate, i look forward to following your attempt, my only worry is the title is slightly misleading as i expected some type of ITN challenge.