Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The King Returns Career Mode Final FMH 2014 Career

ShaunH141

THE KING RETURNS BIG DECISIONS  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I Am Thinking Who Should Be The Future Captain In Seasons To Come Who Should It Be

• Ross Barkley
    • John Stones
    • Shane Duffy
    • James Mc Carthy
    • Other
  2. 2. What Should I aim For In My First Season

• Europa League Places
    • Champions League Places
    • Premier League Winners
    • Capital One Cup Winners
    • Fa Cup Winners
    • Other

The King Returns

Introduction

I have decided to start a new Career mode with Everton, In this Career Mode I have set my self a list of challenges which I have set my self to complete. I know this career should be very enjoyable for my self because it is something extremely different from what I normally do I have been playing Football manager from 2008 and I have enjoyed playing football manager just playing the game through not setting myself any sort of challenges I will also be uploading my season Stats , Signings , Formation Changes , Tactical Changes and anything I win at the end of every season Hope you enjoy my Idea of a career Please Read On What I will be Doing In Game

The King Returns Career

In Game I am Hoping to Re Create the History of the Great Sir Alex Ferguson But With Everton instead For Example
1) Complete the Game With Everton
2) Improve the Squad Slowly and Improve the Team as a Whole
3) Keep any youth which has potential to be a Future Captain and Club Legend
4) Unlock "A Place on the Board"
5) Try to Better Sir Alex Ferguson's Honours
6) Manager Stats to be Full

Sir Alex Fergusons Honours

13x Premier League Titles
10x Community Shields
5x FA Cups
4x League Cups
2x Champions Leagues
11x Manager of the year Awards

I will be looking to Match If. Not Surpass Sir Alex's Honours once I match I will cross the Honour off

The problem with A, B and C is that you'll probably achieve your goals within a handful of seasons, so you may lose focus quite quickly. Manchester United in particular already has a world class team, so you could win everything in the first season and be left with nothing else to aim for. 

Starting at the bottom is fun and will take you a lot longer to run out of goals, but I'd encourage you to include some other challenge to help keep things interesting for you.

Both Barkley and McCarthy are  bit young to be captain straight away and have low leadership skills, but this will change as they get older. I'd stick with Jagielka as captain for the time being and see whether one of your two youngsters develops leadership skills over the next few years.

For your first season you should probably set yourself a reasonably realistic target, since it's hard to compete with the big boys until you've had time to build a really good squad. Maybe Europa League, or Champions League if you want to make it a bit tougher :)

I know Im Going to Keep Jagielka as Captain and then once he has either retired I will be changing the Captaincy Then Thanks For the Support :)

The problem with A, B and C is that you'll probably achieve your goals within a handful of seasons, so you may lose focus quite quickly. Manchester United in particular already has a world class team, so you could win everything in the first season and be left with nothing else to aim for. 

Starting at the bottom is fun and will take you a lot longer to run out of goals, but I'd encourage you to include some other challenge to help keep things interesting for you.

As a United fan - trust me, we do NOT have a world class team :P

We HAD a world class manager who could turn average players into world class.