Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

loved the previous FMHVibe logo with its vibrant colours etc looked super ;) this one in my opinion is too simple and doesnt really stand out :) thats just my opinion tho guys :)

Saul - The tags are still simple mate, just not as noticable. Before they were too noticable and in my opinion big but I will look into it :).

FMHandheld - The background is the vibrant and more professional part, you don't need a header to stand out as the main attraction is the forums not the header and I think it is a nice first impression of the site while not being over the top and in your face (also if you have a look at the old FMHVibe logo it was just text too but recoloured Vibe where as this is the same logic but bolded not recoloured).

If anyone else complains about it though I will change it :).

It isn't too blue is it? Very chilled and toned whilst looking sleek.

By the way, I have asked people about the logo not connected to the site and everyone liked it (I even asked my Mum).

At this time there is no point for a SOMS and careers section for three SOMS, maybe when there are more but not now. Post yours up though as it won't get ignored.