Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Can't seem to get the ''data'' map in Windows (when connected to USB)

CJordan

Hey,

I'm trying to get the August update, but I can not seem to find the ''data'' map or it doesn't show up or something?

If I do the same with my tablet, I do get the map. Anyone else having this problem? Could it be my phone?

Phone: LG Nexus 4

Tablet : Samsung Google Nexus 10

Hey,

I'm trying to get the August update, but I can not seem to find the ''data'' map or it doesn't show up or something?

If I do the same with my tablet, I do get the map. Anyone else having this problem? Could it be my phone?

Connect your device via USB, it will mount and you will be able to file explore.

Go into the phone storage and then find the fmh2014_data folder and within there theres a folder called data.

Hey,

Connect your device via USB, it will mount and you will be able to file explore.

Go into the phone storage and then find the fmh2014_data folder and within there theres a folder called data.

That's what I'm trying to say... it's not there when I look for it in Windows.

The only things I see are:

save_games (folder)

user_data (folder)

retina_pics (zip)

retina_installed (text doc)

fmh2014_update1 (text doc)

Hey,

save_games (folder)

user_data (folder)

retina_pics (zip)

Are you able to start a brand new game?

Hey,

save_games (folder)

user_data (folder)

retina_pics (zip)

Are you able to start a brand new game?

I can make new games, but I'm unable to locate or see it, it's not a hidden map or anything. If I type the path myself I'm not able to see it. If I use AirDroid though, I can see the map, but the upload is so slow.. (just 100 files a time and a map makes it crash).

I can make new games, but I'm unable to locate or see it, it's not a hidden map or anything. If I type the path myself I'm not able to see it. If I use AirDroid though, I can see the map, but the upload is so slow.. (just 100 files a time and a map makes it crash).

Maybe you're just missing seeing it when mounted?

Maybe you're just missing seeing it when mounted?

Correct, when it's connected to my PC I can't see it. Though when I use AirDroid, I can find it. Anyone knows what to do?