• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Team GB + Unified British League

rafa

TEAM GB + UNIFIED BRITISH LEAGUE SYSTEM

Olympics+Day+5+-+Mens+Football+-+Great+B

Summary:

• An unified league system including clubs from England, Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales. It replaces the English leagues.
  • Team GB available, replacing England. All English players are now British. Hundreds of Scottish, Welsh and N.Irish players are now British too!

Screenshots:

MM1bg3g.png

3Lw3LZp.png

7TYYzF4.png

O8t7eP2.png

X9JxD6C.png

2WYAg1M.png

Requirements:

• Requires access to your device's file system. Works with all android devices and jailbroken iOS devices.

Installation:

• Backup: make a backup copy of the "england" folder. It is located in data/database/england
  • Download: download the new database
  • Extract & install: Unzip the file and replace the "england" database in your device with the extracted one.
  • Create a new game: Load "England" as your main league and add at least one other league of your choice.
  • Have fun!

DOWNLOAD

This post has been promoted to an article

Nice one Rafa.

Any chance of having the Team GB as a download by itself without having to have the league structure as well?no idea if that's too difficult or not, but I want team GB but normal premiership lol

Any chance of screenshots please Rafa?

Done :)

Nice one Rafa.

Any chance of having the Team GB as a download by itself without having to have the league structure as well?no idea if that's too difficult or not, but I want team GB but normal premiership lol

Sorry Lee-Roy, I would have to redo it, so no.

Although the Premier League is basically the same with Celtic and Rangers :)

Looks amazing, is any one able to make a save for IOS users to use, like what was done with the data update?

I can do a save for you, but I don't have the national team unlockable. PM me if you're interested to start in a club.

Looks amazing, is any one able to make a save for IOS users to use, like what was done with the data update?

I can do a save for you, but I don't have the national team unlockable. PM me if you're interested to start in a club.

That would be great Rafa, I have sent you a PM...

Hey, is anyone able to do this? :)

Did Rafa not get back to you? I'm sure someone will offer but in the meantime you can be sure Rafa will come online at some point, he's never away for too long.

Did Rafa not get back to you? I'm sure someone will offer but in the meantime you can be sure Rafa will come online at some point, he's never away for too long.

No he must be too busy :/