Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series What your Favorite Team give to you in FMH

Alif Mancunian

"Glory Glory Manchester United"

Hello, vibers! I wanna make a write up about the interesting topic. Your Fav team.

So, this topic is for some FMH newbies. And this is, what your Fav Team give to you in FMH?

1. Squad & Tactical Knowledge

If you're the United fans just said. Without scroll the players list down you can guess (if i mustn't say "you know") how good is Kagawa and Mata, who better between Carrick and Fletcher, or 4--4-2 is more fit for MU than 4-3-3. This can decrease your "before play" time.

Imagine if you aren't Gill and you play with Stockport. First you must scroll down the list then you must click one by one to know who is better. And you must think the tactic first is it 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 even 3-4-1-2. Complicated.

2. Transfer strategy

You can imagine your Fav Team transfer strategy. You can buy your team target in the real world. Vidal for MU, Loíc Remy for Chelsea, until Falcao for Madrid. Or you can make your team fall through deal going real in FMH. You buy Hummels for MU, Sùarez for Madrid, or Reus for Barca. And you can know what your team need without see the report from assistant. Do you need Vermaelen or Fellaini? Do you need Balotelli or Lallana?

If you manage let say Airbus UK, with minim budget and knowledge what is your strategy. Loan? Complicated.

3. Mentality Factor

Honestly, when i won PL with MU in FMH i feel like MU is the champion too in real world. It can be motivate you. It can avoid you from frustrated. You are really want your team won. It's Exciting.

4. Philosophy of Team

Promote youngster like Barca. Make a galaxy with Madrid. Or developing talent like Wenger and SAF do. It easier for you to make the first step in your career. It helps you so much.

So that write above will be useful for newbies that wanna make a career.

Cheers,

Nice work, I can agree with some of what you said.

Also your English is improving, I couldn't make a lot of sense from what you used to write, but over time you're becoming able to get your point across fairly well. Well done.

+1