Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic A farewell to this awesome site, and you people

Davis Cheah

Dear Fellow Vibers,

Hi guys how has the day been for you?Now, I'm not here to post another career for you guys, just a humble and honest farewell to this awesome site, and most importantly you awesome people who is actually taking out your time to read this. :D First of all, a short story on how I got on this site. One really fine day, a 13 year old em was just finding cheap players for my Benfica team and guess what?FMHVibe popped out and a curious me explored the site and eventually created an account just for a really nice-looking Champions League Skin made by Kyle999 who probably isint active anymore. And after that, stumbled on a few careers posted by some of the Vibers out there like Ashez(don't remember the rest though sorry).And I thought hey, why not do one myself and there I went looking like a huge idiot, created a thread on my Benfica thread, but well, lost interest after one post, silly me. :( And then after that, my cheap beast thread! One of my most memorable thread and definitely one I would remember. i really can't thank you guys more for the whopping 11,986 views! I never ever thought this would go out so well! But without these few really encouraging people, this would never be possible.Lee-Roy, affan150 and Ashez!(I hope you guys are reading this) How the 3 of them encouraged me! I really felt a sense of achievement when I realised someone was actually caring about my work! And this lead em to my next point- thanking people. First of all zecarlos96 again not active anymore, I can still remember how fun it was just to talk to this guy! Next up, all the Moderators, without all of you guys, this site would not be the same. GillSCFC1999, another quality lad, sad to see him leave, hope to see you and your awesome skin soon! Last guy- Dec. MrAdmin.Just simply thank you for all that you have done to this site, managing it, hope that it would be better when I return! Last point, just a final thank you to this site. This site made me improve in my English, corrected my mistakes. A few months back, I was just a Fat potato, unwilling to do any writing at all. And this site magically, somehow, "persuaded" me to write and boy! how enjoyable was it to write all these things for you guys.Now you are probably wondering why am I leaving. Well, my exams are coming and I should be putting away all distractions and focusing on studies and that is what im going to do. What about my careers then? Tbh, I lost the save for my 1k challenge due to  a shortage of space really sorry to those who enjoyed the career! My international goal challenge, lost my enthusiasm for it :( . Last part alright really last part don't fall asleep yet please! I want to say sorry for all my slip-shod work and my use of language really sorry.Ahh managed to write a huge chunk, still have loads to write but  shall not bore you guys!Goodnight!And btw if you want to continue on my cheap beasts thread, pm me and go ahead!

Warm Regards,

Davis Cheah

You're another member who I've watched come on here, and over time develop your English to a rather impressive quality. Well done :) Good luck with the exams, don't let them get you worked up as they're not the be all and end all, just do your best. Looking forward to your return. (And hopefully you'll be able to curb the language then :P no hard feelings)

It was great to chat with you, loved your content and effort that you put into your career and cheap beast thread. Good Luck with your exams I'm sure you will do just fine. :)