Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Whose Your Favourite Player And Why?

Nath

Hello folks, 

Was playing my Real Madrid fun save the other day, looking at my squad I have some truly fantastic players (not many regens as im only in the eight season) but my team is really strong and I have my favourites within the team none more so than James Rodriguez  :wub:  the Colombian superstar moved to Madrid IRL this season and I signed him at the same time on FMH and he hasn't let me down being probably the most consistent player in my squad who is still the first name on the team sheet for me.

Here he is:

SqfkQgu.png

Which leads me to my question who for you has been your favourite player to sign and play with this year?

I make a point of signing Mario Götze in every career when I have enough money. He is class personified and he has been so since FMH2012.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people can share my sentiments.

Gotze is a fine player I had him for a few seasons after paying £94 million for him, a solid player who contributed a lot

Morgan schneiderlin is my favourite player, have bought him on everyone of my careers and he never fails to disappoint always consistent and is just an all round beast

Clearly Lewandowski. He's ben a God in both my Football Manager games on PC and on FMH. I recently started a new save, and thus so far he has 60 goals in 53 matches and there is still like 6-7 games remaining from Liga BBVA and the CL Final. I cannot provide a pic from my phone, since I do not know how yet.