Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Super Smash Bros Limited Edition Demo Give Away:

Ashez

Super Smash Bros Limited Edition Demo Give Away:

Super Smash Bros is an up and coming Nintendo game for the 2/3DS and the WiiU. The handheld version is out next month and the standard demo is set for release on September the 19th (limited to 30 plays). However a special limited addition demo has been released to Platinum Club Nintendo members which has the same content but unlimited plays, something unique and special for all you game collectors and I have one download code going spare. 

To be in contention for this download code you have to produce content on Vibe relating to both FMH and Nintendo/Smash Bros! This content can be anything relating to both subjects ranging from a Nintendo skin to a Nintendo team created on the save editor/pre editor or even an article on Nintendo characters within FMH (suggested player roles etc) the more creative and unique you are the more chance you have of impressing me and winning this limited addition download. 

The deadline will be Wednesday the 17th at Midnight as I'm not sure if the code will work after the standard release, good luck and get creative :)

Ashez, I think there's a region lock on the demo depending on which region you're from, since the codes correspond with the regional Nintendo EShops. Maybe you should add in info about this? I'm interested in trying out for one, but I'm not sure if I'm eligible for this. Are you PAL (EU/Oceania)? If you are then I'm in :)