Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Club's reputation - no evolution?

vcadu92

I don't know if you will share my opinion, and if you will be agree with me but to my mind, a bad point in FMH is that the league's hierarchie seems not to change whereas in FM it does.

Let me explain :

I do remember, in FM 2007 I played with France from 2007 to 2023. In 2023 Lyon appointed me. The club was not as good as it used to be in the 2000s anymore, they were ~15 th in the league, and former D2 club as Clermont, Montpellier or Guingamp were very often 1st, 2nd and 3rd in D1.

Now, I noticed in FMH that it was not the case. Being the coach of France from 2013 to 2026 I noticed that the best teams of French L1 were still PSG, Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Monaco or Marseille.

Then there was almost no change in the championship, still almost the same 20 teams as in 2013.

That's a bad point as I think if the hierarchy could change there would be nice challenges in the 2020s...

What do you think?

Would be nice to see, I'd like the ability of the league reputation to change, like if you start in Wales and start doing well the league gets better so you can attract bigger names and have more money for achieving more.

Would be nice to see, I'd like the ability of the league reputation to change, like if you start in Wales and start doing well the league gets better so you can attract bigger names and have more money for achieving more.

and in addition, add the uefa coefficient would be so cool

But i was in a year while Huddersfield go to BPL, Doncaster go to the Skrill Premier, FC United in Championship in my FMH14. I think it keeps change reputation but slower than FM do.

But i was in a year while Huddersfield go to BPL, Doncaster go to the Skrill Premier, FC United in Championship, and my competitor in BPL are Watford and Everton in my FMH14. I think it keeps change reputation but slower than FM do.

No actually for me they change quite a lot, usually after 2020. For me Cardiff win the BPL. Real Madrid was a mid-table finishing team, kind of like Man United now, as they constantly change their managers, and have less success. Juve seems to always dominate in Serie A for me, but Fiorentina take Inters reputation, and AC Milan become a relegation battling team. In Portugal, Porto dominated the league in the start, but all off their throne, as there youth aren't very good and there players became old. Braga then creeps in and takes Porto's position. Benfica seems to have become an 'Arsenal' (Forever Fourth) and Lisbon become a mid-table side. Back to the BPL, Chelsea stays the dominate side, along with City, but Liverpool is a mid-table side, along with Man Utd and Arsenal. Everton takes the Europe position, along with a scary Fulham side. Cardiff won and believe me I was shocked. They had a terrible team, yet they beat me (Chelsea) and City to take hold of the title in the final half of the season. BBVA is dominated by Barca and Malaga. Harsh battles between those two, whereas Atletico usually comes third or fourth. 

This is all I found. I won the Champions League with Villa and after I left, it became a go-to club. The changes take place. One more thing that will blow your mind up...Cardiff won the Champions League. Let that sink in (I wasn't their manager, and they were a newly promoted team the season before they won the BPL, later winning the CL. One of my most strangest, yet exciting saves)

//These were all from the same save

for tagging purposes

for tagging purposes

On my FMH 15 save I'm in 2024/25 and West Brom, Birimgham, Crystal Palace and Hereford and Afc Hornchurch are all league one and in league one is Redditch United and Staylebridge Celtic are in league two. In the premiership Watford and Bolton are both champions league some how and finnaly in the conference premier is Port Vale. It's been said here before but it does exist but a lot slower.

Try change club reputation with FMH 2014 Save Editor. In my save West Brom now in 4th division , AFC Hornchurch too in 4th division. Accrington in Vanarama Conference North. The top 4 always are like in real life. Nottingham Forest,Leeds United, Porstmouth,, Eastleigh,, Wycombe and FC United: I changed reputation to 7000-8000. I'm playing in 2029 now.

I've seen some interesting ones in Spain-Barcelona fell quickly and became a Europa League regular, Malaga fell extremely quickly and yoyoed between second and third divisions for years, and Athletic were relegated twice in a row, promoted twice in a row and then relegated again.

Also, I had Racing challenge for the title one year before being relegated, winning the Adelante and coming fourth in La Liga! A similar thing happened to Levante as well.

All this was from FMH14, and with changing league reps this time, things should happen quickly.