Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Dlc and IAP's

Lee-Roy

DLC and IAP's in FMH

With this topic it feels like I'm bringing a new discussion to the table. How often do we see topics regarding suggestions to SI games about how they can get more money from us? Well that's exactly what I want to speak about today, but before I begin with that, let's take a look at what current options we have for IAP's (in app purchases):

What we have so far

Overall, I'm not impressed with what we currently have. First there's the extra challenges. Personally I'm not a fan of the in game challenges, and I know that's a well shared opinion. With what we have to offer here on Vibe, and adding to that the amazing work made with the use of the editors, the in game challenges don't hold a light. They have their place, and I'm sure some find them amusing, but not something I'd pay extra money for. And then we have the high priced unlockables. Pay a lot of money (remembering we've paid £6.99 already) to unlock things we can unlock by playing. Not for me thanks. Maybe I'd pay for an accelerator, to unlock everything at once if it was at a good price, but even that's not a priority as I enjoy unlocking through play. The one thing that is available that I'd pay for, is a son. I can see the benefits of this feature. Being able to have your son at the club, and mixing it up with today's players (instead of in 10 years time minimum) is enough to convince me to splash out 69p. But then there's drawbacks there, begin that you could pay, to have the worst son known in FMH history. So the one IAP I'm keen on is a hit or miss. Which leads me to the next part of this article:

Leroy's suggestions/wishlist

Below will be my list of what I would personally pay for, with my hard earned cash to be able to use in FMH15. I understand that some aren't available for legal, financial or whatever reasons, but this is a wishlist and we can wish all we like.

• Best way to start - in game editors. Yes we have the amazing work by Jay, but that's not an option for everyone. To be able to load up FMH and edit everything to your liking would be the first thing everyone purchased. This would lead to months more life in the game, and far more community creations here on Vibe.

• New leagues and national teams. The age old suggestion. No matter how much more we get, we still ask for more. Currently the 3 most popular requests are Argentina's, USA's and Russia's leagues. We know why they're not there, but we'll combat that by offering to pay extra. Who's with me?

• Logos and faces. Dec does an amazing job before each game is released and we all appreciate it. But if we're willing to pay, surely SI could do the work that Dec does for free?

• A kit editor. Wondering what this is? Almost every season our teams change their colours. In FMH we're stuck with the same colours for 30 years. Similar to what we do in MyClub, it would be great to have the option to change our colours at the end of a season, and may encourage us to stick with a club longer. I know myself that 5+ years with a team makes me sick of whatever colour I've been staring at all this time. With this, I'd pay each time if I had to, but would much rather pay more for unlimited use.

• Legends. Why not? Pay 69p to have a legend of your choice added to you team at the ripe old age of 15. I'd pay for the fun of seeing what happens to Zidane at Colwynn Bay :lol:

• One free transfer, no fees, no wages cap, no question asked. For example, I've always wanted to resign Xabi Alonso at Liverpool. Absolutely impossible due to his wage demands. The only time we can afford him is by season 3, when he's too old to be of any use. But I'd pay a quid or so to be able to have him in season 1, without having to exploit SD

So that's my suggestions for now. I could add plenty more but I don't want to take away the opportunity of others to get involved. So make sure to leave some comments letting me know what extras you'd pay for, and thanks for reading!

I'm definitely agree with kit editor. It is somewhat boring in the same colour in 30 seasons :D . But, will Dec still produce some logos if FMH make it in IAP? I prefer Dec, seriously :P .

Maybe i'll suggest :

1. Make greyed players in other team buyable

2. Another Official Skin

Some nice suggestions.

"• Logos and faces. Dec does an amazing job before each game is released and we all appreciate it. But if we're willing to pay, surely SI could do the work that Dec does for free?" They can't due to licenses, EA pay for the exclusive rights to FIFA.