Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Poll : your biggest wishes

vcadu92

What mains features would you like to see ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which league would you like to be playable ?

• Argentina
    • Russia
    • USA
    • An Asian League
  2. 2. Which international feature would you like ?

• More nations playable (including African, N-American etc...)
    • The ability to play with U21 national teams
    • Making playable the Olympic Games (U23)
  3. 3. Which general improvement would you prefer ? (2 choices)

• More links between the coach/players/journalist
    • A new skin
    • A better match engine
    • Multileague for everyone
    • New "My Club" features (confirmed)
    • Easter eggs (as Lee-Roy said)
    • Financial improvements (sponsors, tickets sale etc...)
    • Being able to do draws

Hello,

we can expect FMH 15 to be released in about a month and therefore to make us wait and maybe debate, I have made this poll in order to know what main features would you like to see in FMH 15.

I looked for improvements that people want in several topics (in fmhvibe, sigames forum etc) to make this list and see what features people want the more.

Feel free to share your choice and explain it :)

When it comes to leagues, the one I would love to appear is Polish Ekstraklasa, so I could at last play with my beloved Legia Warszawa, although when it comes to leagues mentioned in poll, USA and Russia were fighting in my mind, until MLS took the victory. Despite Russian league being the strongest league not yet in the game and a lot of problems when it comes to USA league, I feel the MLS is more interesting and balanced league.

International challenges were also an issue for me. I loved two ideas, U-21 teams and more nations playable. I've chosen the second one, although U-21 teams are as tempting to me as more nations.

And, when it comes to improvements, I've been almost sure about financial improvements and more links between coach, players and journalists. All other aspects of the game, without a new match engine, we're either not actual for me(such as multileague) or not important when it comes to gameplay (new skin). Financial improvements are my personal #1. Fixed maximum budgets, such as €143M for Chelsea or €173M for Real Madrid feel bad for me. More realistic approach to finances, such as finding sponsors, ticket sales or player match shirts selling, would mean quite a lot of programming, but would be very welcome. The same goes for more sophisticated coach, players and journalists contacts, which, in my opinion could grow into a very important aspect of the game, which could even change the outcome of the oncoming matches.

I hope a new FMH will deliver us some important big upgrades to push the game further.

MLS for sure I've played my own mls database a few times and its great fun!

Also I'd love to be able to play as u21's manager or even have u21's called up if playing as them isn't possible

When it comes to leagues, the one I would love to appear is Polish Ekstraklasa, so I could at last play with my beloved Legia Warszawa, although when it comes to leagues mentioned in poll, USA and Russia were fighting in my mind, until MLS took the victory. Despite Russian league being the strongest league not yet in the game and a lot of problems when it comes to USA league, I feel the MLS is more interesting and balanced league.

International challenges were also an issue for me. I loved two ideas, U-21 teams and more nations playable. I've chosen the second one, although U-21 teams are as tempting to me as more nations.

And, when it comes to improvements, I've been almost sure about financial improvements and more links between coach, players and journalists. All other aspects of the game, without a new match engine, we're either not actual for me(such as multileague) or not important when it comes to gameplay (new skin). Financial improvements are my personal #1. Fixed maximum budgets, such as €143M for Chelsea or €173M for Real Madrid feel bad for me. More realistic approach to finances, such as finding sponsors, ticket sales or player match shirts selling, would mean quite a lot of programming, but would be very welcome. The same goes for more sophisticated coach, players and journalists contacts, which, in my opinion could grow into a very important aspect of the game, which could even change the outcome of the oncoming matches.

I hope a new FMH will deliver us some important big upgrades to push the game further.

Very nice opinion, I agree with you about leagues, my choice was difficult between Russia and USA but I chose Russia even if I'd love to play in MLS. As I never played with a Brazilian club, I don't see Argentina's league as essential.

Moreover, as you said, other European Leagues as Polish would be great too (Romanian or Greek for instance).

Like you once again : I would love to play with U21 (I chose that) but I would really enjoy more teams playable as African teams (with French leagues for instance as there are many African players) or the USA, S-Korea, Chile, Greece ...

But I think that U21 would be one of the biggest improvements possible!

Then, I chose better match engine even if I am almost sure it won't change, and being able to do draw : it is not a major improvement, but it is something exciting to know in real time against which team your team will play as in FM.

Financial improvements seem essential for me too. And if I allowed 3 choices,, I would had chosen it.

Most of my wishlist is little things, in comparison to how enjoyable the game is:

1. Better keepers - there are too many matches when you have a top-end goalie, 17 shots on target, and the bottom club in the league scores with their only shot on target. 

2. Better match-stats: players who have passing stats of 17-20 would realistically not have a regular pass completion rate of less than 75%. Maybe it's not possible, but I'd love to be able to use the players' performance stats at half-time, and in-game,  to make tactical decisions.

3. Fewer stupid training ground injuries, and more realistic in-game ones.  I rarely see in game injuries, but there seem to be endless broken jaws, facial injuries etc which we're supposed to think came from training ground punchups, even when "harmony" is at its max. 

4. I don't care about adding lots of small leagues. I'd rather have an even more immersive in-game experience than bigger databases.

5. I love evogens - much more fun having to find out about a player, who is more - or less - than just a retread of someone famous. Makes you play the game, rather than just hunt down players based on stats. And hats off to Peely's brilliant work on the subject.

6. A slightly less idiotic assistant manager would be nice. I pretty much ignore 70% of what he says now - for instance, every young player he has ever advised giving a run in the side to has resulted in lost games or average performances.

That's it, really.

I like what you're suggesting about finances.  It's a bit frustrating to have 150m in the bank at the end of a season because you off-loaded a few fading superstars at the right time, and then for your transfer budget to be reduced to 78 m.  And I like the possibility of the board trying to persuade you to buy players because they would sell shirts in new territories.  But it shouldn't feel random, and it shouldn't be a huge part of the game, unless they want it to be a game where you resign - personally I like one club careers....