Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series When did the PSP Version start losing sales?

FMH Skill

We all know that 2013 was the last game but when did the game actually start dropping? I have all the PSP one's since '08 and all of the IOS versions as well. I started leaning towards the IOS version as soon as it came out. I'm thinking that as soon as the IOS version came out, it lost sales but when was it?

It is hard to say the exact time but after 2012 the game didn't make any changes in favour of the mobile version. I would estimate around 2011-2012 but I doubt it will ever be disclosed.

The PSP version was one I really liked and enjoyed myself - to be quite frank the PSP market cratered hugely several years before the PSP version of FMH was stopped, it was a testament to the support of the fans that we were able to keep developing that product well after most games had stopped being released on the PSP.

2013 was a great year for me as I played both versions all year, I loved them both. When I was tired of the IOS version I jumped back to the PSP and vice versa as they felt like completely different games even though it was almost the same, in my opinion it was the best year for the series. The PSP was unchanged yet it was brilliant at what it did while the IOS version was fun and great for challenges, oh those were the days :(.