Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015's Wonderkids Shortlist

Dec

I can vouch for Berardi being an absolute monster! Playing up front on his own with Eriksen playing AM on the left wing assisting him pretty much every game and Lamela playing IF on the right (scored 25 odd goals and assisted about the same for Berardi's 75 goal season)

I can vouch for Berardi being an absolute monster! Playing up front on his own with Eriksen playing AM on the left wing assisting him pretty much every game and Lamela playing IF on the right (scored 25 odd goals and assisted about the same for Berardi's 75 goal season)

It won't let me post a pic from my mobile, but Berardi scored 75 goals in 49 games for me in his 3rd season

What does it mean, a radomised value? Does the potential randomly change each time you make a new game? or when you download the app? or doesn't change at all?

I am into the second season with Liverpool and I found a striker named Antonio Bruno. He is an uncapped Italian and I bought him for 20 million Euros from Inter. His attributes are amazing. I have no idea about his potential ability but he has already been the automatic choice for my 4-4-2 attacking tactic along with Divock Origi and Anthony Martial. When I click on pick team, the automator picks this guy over all others. I have sold Daniel Sturridge. Holding on to Bruno, Martial, Vietto and Balotelli. 

post-57854-0-21151200-1426086614_thumb.p