Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

If I wanted to increase stamina and pace on all outfield players, could I have fitness on intensive and just lower something else from intensive to medium?

Try lowering the main attribute to medium.

When my players are unhappy with their training regimen, what do you set Technical to? Lot of my newgens/evogens cant do this so I lower motivational to light but then their stats go to hell. Are these players always going to be a pain to deal with? I cant seem to find a balance that will keep their stats up and keep them happy.

Any trends between them?

I am managing Schalke and, so far, this regimen is killing me. Constant injuries, often long terms (a month or more). I have seven starters out right now. If I lower  motivational training, the players' morale tanks. Is anyone else having this problem? Suggestions? -HH McCool-

I've got motivational on light to try to cut down on injuries (no appreciable difference) and players unhappy with their training regime.  But I've noticed that player morale is a real problem this year.  Does raising motivational level work to improve it?

I am managing Schalke and, so far, this regimen is killing me. Constant injuries, often long terms (a month or more). I have seven starters out right now. If I lower  motivational training, the players' morale tanks. Is anyone else having this problem? Suggestions? -HH McCool-

I've got motivational on light to try to cut down on injuries (no appreciable difference) and players unhappy with their training regime.  But I've noticed that player morale is a real problem this year.  Does raising motivational level work to improve it?

Try what I put please, I think motivational is key this year.

Are this is the same intensive training that we used in FMH14?

No it is different.

Just switched to the new one Dec, all my players ratings seem to have seriously dropped and many are unhappy. The one on here a few days ago worked far better for me. I'm managing celtic if that helps

Thanks for the feedback. None of them work at all? Seems like my hunch may be wrong then about motivational. Can you try dropping motivational? Are defenders getting injured a lot?

I did drop motivational. The main problem I had was stats dropping a lot.. Also a few injuries yes, but not enough to really warrant a complaint on that side. But many players were unhappy as I've said.

I forgot the old training, so I have just put on my own one and my players stats are rebuilding and i've had little complaints or injuries :D

I haven't read the thread so apologise if this has been posted but it's what I used last year and I've had no problems with it this year either.

wLSZyQA.png

4Ixv1DC.png

yEnpogk.png

MoKL4qJ.png

The only difference I do know is the way I use it.

Defensive is for any any player I intend to play behind the MC line. So all DMCs and defenders are on this.

Attacking is used for all wingers and strikers and CMs who I want to be attacking like an APM

General is the least used for me and I only give it to CMs who I want to be balanced including some APMs if I want them to have a defensive element to their game.

Motivational should help with attributes dropping. The old training is similar but with tactic and motivational swapped around.

What is your one?

Ash, is that last year's but different players for each?

I would but I'm pushed for time playing two saves and I'm busy till the weekend after tonight, hopefully someone else can. Obviously for more examples my Iscouts used this system :).

Save 1: Three unhappy players, two due to training and one due to match time (back up keeper). I haven't bothered changing theirs as they have no future with me ;).

Save 2: Tello didn't like the attacking IT so I put him on a weaker one, apart from that my only other unhappy player is again my back up keeper due to game time.

I don't recall any players seriously having troubles though but I do tend to sell off the babies :P

I haven't read the thread so apologise if this has been posted but it's what I used last year and I've had no problems with it this year either.

wLSZyQA.png

4Ixv1DC.png

yEnpogk.png

MoKL4qJ.png

The only difference I do know is the way I use it.

Defensive is for any any player I intend to play behind the MC line. So all DMCs and defenders are on this.

Attacking is used for all wingers and strikers and CMs who I want to be attacking like an APM

General is the least used for me and I only give it to CMs who I want to be balanced including some APMs if I want them to have a defensive element to their game.

Hi! i can't see the pictures, Ashez. Can you tell me?