• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Our new forum layout *Test*

Dec

Do you prefer the new layout?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Forum layout do you prefer?

Hi guys, I have been playing around with our forum layout and changed it to what you see now. Do you prefer this over the old one?

Please vote on the poll and detailed feedback is always appreciated in the form of a comment.

Thanks,

Dec

It feels really alien to me. Even though I knew you'd changed something it really threw me when I opened up the full site. But that's probably just cos I've been used to a certain way for so long. I'll get used to it.

I always use "view new content" so it doesn't make much difference to me, I'm not keen on careers coming up via new content with the career/ challenge thing as I like them being classed separately but I see why it's like that, it's already starting to confuse me though lol.

Anyway as for the new look it seems solid :)

They are called careers/challenges as that is the bracket and I think it makes it more clear what is in the section then. Without creating a sub forum for careers; which I deem unneeded then there is no way to change it.

Thanks for all the feedback guys

After using the site properly and trying to get around the site my opinion has changed. 

How come?

What do you mean, FMHSkill? It means everything is more clicks away.#

Please be aware you aren't instantly going to get used to it.

I just like how it was all sorted into subtopics for each game (plus Boardroom/Off Topic were in separate places)and not just a lot of subtopics on FMH 2014  :)

Probably just me not getting used to change  :P