Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Android Only] FMH2015 Name Fixes - No Longer Available

Dec

Dude WHY WHEN I PLAY... I PLAY WITH FAKE PLAYER?? FAKE REAL NAME AND ALL REAL PLAYER IS NOT ON THIS GAME?

Please do not write in capitals and please ask questions in a relevant thread in future. Anyway to answer your question where did you get the game from?

Dude WHY WHEN I PLAY... I PLAY WITH FAKE PLAYER?? FAKE REAL NAME AND ALL REAL PLAYER IS NOT ON THIS GAME?

Let me guess, you didn't get the game through the official channels? As in from an official (and legitimate) app store?

Let me guess, you didn't get the game through the official channels? As in from an official (and legitimate) app store?

Lets not assume as it can make a ass (out of) u (and) me

I'm not assuming anything, I'm just basing this off of what Alari said on the official SI forums some time ago:

Bug on large database or loading more league

Let me guess, you didn't get the game through the

official channels? As in from an official (and legitimate) app store?

I'm not assuming anything, I'm just basing this off of what Alari said on the official SI forums some time ago:

I Buy it from Malaysia Playstore...Rm32.26 ... And i have solved this solution... Reinstall game clear fmh2015_data folder.. Thanks To Dec....

Let me guess, you didn't get the game through the

official channels? As in from an official (and legitimate) app store?

I Buy it from Malaysia Playstore...Rm32.26 ... And i have solved this solution... Reinstall game clear fmh2015_data folder.. Thanks To Dec....
In that case, I stand corrected. Good for you for being able to fix the issue you were having!

No you can't. Quick start means the game's database is loaded from preset.

so i have to wait for database update, just like FM14 :)

can I use this fix without turning off quick start option?

No

Its work, but when i play the name of player is fake.. why ?? I mean all player.. thank's :)

I've got the same problem, the club names etc are fixed but then the player names are fake again.

Are this file fix fake names issue?

No, it fixes unofficial names.

There is a fix or fake names though. Where did you get your game from?

I've downloaded the file name has been my fix and install. but the premiere league and bundesliga team remains unchanged

need fix.. help