Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Standard Logos Megapack 2.0

Dec

gallery_1_1_55739.png

These files include:
Over 2.5k logos for all clubs, competitions and nations in FMH2015. Including continents (Android only) and alternative logos (for some clubs) for 6.2 and 6.0 databases.

The alt logos are optional and for you to replace in the club folder.

Update 1 contains over 170 new/updated club logos, 11 new alternative logos and 5 new competitions.
Update 2 contains over 40 new/updated club logos, 4 new alternative logos and 9 new/updated competition logos

Torrents/Server Download?
Don't want Torrent downloads? Then buy a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription to help support the site. This will give you faster downloads for your time period and other perks such as a special symbol. We thank you for your support.

If you run the Torrents make sure you have a Torrent extractor like uTorrent (available on Android too),

How to Install:
Download both the megapack and the updates! Remember to install megapack first then overwrite the files with the updates in number order!

Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HVGA).

Select your file - HD (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones, while 1080 are new for update 6.1 and show 1080 in credits (iPhone 6+).

For iOS -
Extract your file using 7Zip or a Mac equivalent.
On iTunes in the top left next to the music, TV, etc... symbols click your device's icon (the little iPhone/iPad) - This is on the latest iTunes version, it may differ on previous.

Navigate to app > file sharing > FMH 2015 and drag and drop all club/comp logos in there (press CTRL/CMD + A to select all in the folder). Please don't drag the folders.

For Android -
Extract your file using:
7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent..
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

Use AirDroid or a USB and drag them into FMH2015_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for HD). Then place all the folders apart from alt into the directory to overwrite.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

This post has been promoted to an article

Which logos should i download i have a kindle fire HD ??

If you go into the credits in the game it'll say on the top bar which skin you use (e.g HGVA)

I put them where you said and it made me have to download the data again ?? Then when it had they didn't show up is the Logos_Kindle all in lower case ??

I put them in there and have had to download the data again. What Logos do i need to download for the kindle fire hd when it says hdtv also what path do i need to put them in ??

They we there in the logos_ipad i put them in there and i had to download the data again and the logos didn't work. So which folder do i put them in ?? Thanks for the help.

It says the download is...... something

It redirects me to one website named magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:403219AAB73A7EE67EDEBE2EF4F2A96CE00BC939&dn=fmh2015_standard_wvga&tr=udp://files.fmhvibe.co.uk:6969/announce