Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Standard Logos Megapack 2.0

Dec

Dec--is there another logo update in the works? I ask because I've found 41 logos still missing (mostly European, but a few South American), and some of the Italian and Spanish clubs in the group are actually playable clubs.  I've put the logos in the standard 50x36 format so that they're ready to be added to the game, only I don't have access to the club numbers. (There was also one I didn't think was correct, so I replaced it.) Is there any way I can have the club numbers to help out with the update?

Dec--is there another logo update in the works? I ask because I've found 41 logos still missing (mostly European, but a few South American), and some of the Italian and Spanish clubs in the group are actually playable clubs.  I've put the logos in the standard 50x36 format so that they're ready to be added to the game, only I don't have access to the club numbers. (There was also one I didn't think was correct, so I replaced it.) Is there any way I can have the club numbers to help out with the update?

Don't worry, this is already done and packaged up. Just doing final checks on it. So far so good to be released tomorrow.

gallery_1_1_55680.png

Download:

Standard Logos / BG Logos / Circle Logos / Shiny Logos

Update 1 Contains 177 new/updated club logos, 5 new competition logos and 11 alternative logos.

Torrents/Server Download?
Don't want Torrent downloads? Then buy a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription to help support the site. This will give you faster downloads for your time period and other perks such as a special symbol. We thank you for your support.

If you run the Torrents make sure you have a Torrent extractor like uTorrent (available on Android too.)

How to Install:
Download both the megapack and the update! Remember to install megapack first then overwrite the files with the update!

Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HVGA).

Select your file - HD (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

For iOS -
Extract your file using 7Zip or a Mac equivalent.
On iTunes in the top left next to the music, TV, etc... symbols click your device's icon (the little iPhone/iPad) - This is on the latest iTunes version, it may differ on previous.

Navigate to app > file sharing > FMH 2015 and drag and drop all club/comp logos in there (press CTRL/CMD + A to select all in the folder). Please don't drag the folders.

For Android -
Extract your file using :
7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent.
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

Use AirDroid or a USB and drag them into FMH2015_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for HD). Then place all the folders apart from alt into the directory to overwrite.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

This post has been promoted to an article

Hmmm...please changes the way to use torrents here....automatically open torrents apps when we press the torrent link is not a good option cause some torrent apps just having trouble adding it (yes i already try using uTorrent and BitTorrent)....it become worse when a user try opening torrent link on tapatalk (it just won't open at all)....it will be much better if we click the torrent link and torrent file (.torrent) is downloaded to our pc/laptop/mobile devices and once we click on the torrent file, torrent apps (uTorrent or BitTorrent) open up so we can add it manually....

On my pc i'm using Google Chrome and on my devices i open this sites using tapatalk....wouldn't make any sense if you ask people to use Google Chrome on their devices cause not everyone installed Google Chrome on their devices....believe me automatic runs is much slower to load than the native way (downloading the .torrents first) cause i have been testing this myself (native way is 3 time faster then automatic runs)...

Only 16 users use Tapatalk a month on this site. Many prefer the in line download direct to the torrent list. In this situation it is who will benefit more. The answer to that is the majority (most who aren't tech savvy).

I loaded both the original HD pack and the update, but am still missing logos for the following Spanish clubs: Lealtad, Atletico Astorga, UP Langreo, and UD Somozas. If someone can give me the specific club UIDs, I'll be glad to post the logos for all four in Pictures here, with the right filenames! (Would've posted sooner, but I've been filling in player pics with rseven's excellent All Players Index. And working.) ;)

Lealtad: club_109003.png

Atletico Astorga: club_814440.png

UP Langreo: club_1767.png

UD Somozas: club_67051289.png

Size should be 50x36 for retina and HDTV and 38x27 for WVGA

Lealtad: club_109003.png

Atletico Astorga: club_814440.png

UP Langreo: club_1767.png

UD Somozas: club_67051289.png

Size should be 50x36 for retina and HDTV and 38x27 for WVGA

Many thanks, rseven!

Can anyone tell me what the ID of some Portuguese teams in fmh15: Rio Ave, Académica, National Madeira , Olhanense Paços Ferreira, Moreirense, Estoril-Praia, Portimonense, Trofense, Leixões, Académico Viseu, Atlético CP, Feirense, Freamunde, Fafe, Santa Clara, Oliveirense, Oriental, Varzim, Tondela? Sorry for the work

Rio Ave - 2283

Academica - 2393

Madeira - 2433

P. Ferreira - 2386

Estoril - 2390

Portimonense - 2438

Trofense - 2456

Leixoes - 2406

Viseu - 2388

Atletico CP - 2440

Feirense - 2387

Freamunde - 2409

Fafe - 2410

Santa Clara - 2448

Oliveirense - 2416

Oriental - 2444

Varzin - 2394

Tondela - 2424

May I ask why you want them?

I mean the folders dec, at the moment I only have

ALT

CLUBS

COMPS

I'm missing CONTINENTS and something else I think? I don't know what happened.

PS: I'm on Android if this helps :)