Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Standard Logos Megapack 2.0

Dec

You can download it from here. Then install it like any other program.

After doing that download the HD logo pack from this site.

Right click on the file and go to 7-Zip then 'extract to "file name". It will then give you a folder next to the .zip file.

Open that folder and navigate through until you see clubs, alt, comp and continents folders. 

Load iTunes and if it prompts you to do an update then update your iTunes. When that is done plug your device in and on the top left you should see a little symbol that looks like your phone next to the music and TV icons. Select that then go to "apps". Scroll to sharing area and open FMH2015 by clicking it. Then next to FMH2015 should be files such as hidden.dat.

Go back to the folder you just opened with the clubs etc... folders and open clubs and press CTRL+A. Now drag that into the section that says hidden.dat. Repeat this for comps folder too. Then restart your phone after the transfer and load FMH.

Hi Dec just get around to trying to work this now, just wondering can you pay any other way than paypal as my account won't work for some reason.

Hi Dec just get around to trying to work this now, just wondering can you pay any other way than paypal as my account won't work for some reason.

Sadly not, Paypal is secure and the best option for all parties. It offers both you and I protection.

Yeah understand that, mines not working as I need a code which I can't get so given up on them.

Their customer service is very helpful, give them a ring.

hi dec, i tried lots way to download logo pack by torrent. But no progress in download.

utorrent not work, it can find torrent, 1 seed, 5 peers but no download progress.

Also I tried lits VPN.

I've had the same problem when I tried to download the gunzo form updates.

All they show is loafing but never ceases to start download. Is it a bug or something?

I've had the same problem when I tried to download the gunzo form updates.

All they show is loafing but never ceases to start download. Is it a bug or something?

Utorrent is buggy. Try the one Dec suggested: A Torrent.

Also Dec perhaps add A Torrent to the instructions replacing U Torrent? just a suggestion. :)

If you're bringing any new logos to the table I'd suggest the logos from the new clubs I'm adding for UD2015, because they don't exist already in the standard pack.

What folder for iphone 5s? I add it and dont have in game;/

You have to copy and paste the club and comps images (need to go in the folders and press CTRL+A).