Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe for FMH2015

Dec

gallery_1_1_10269.png

It is an exciting time for FMHVibe. With Football Manager Handheld 2015 only 5 weeks away at most we have been doing some significant changes to the site for the year ahead.

Forum Changes:

As you may have seen, we have successfully trialled a new forum layout. This allows you to easily access the most in-demand topics quicker. As well as this we have merged off topic into one section and added a sports subsection; getting rid of the BBC Sports feed that was largely ignored. We've given instant access to the off topic section too from 0 posts not 10 as it was prior.

FMH2015 forums have also been improved with the following:

- Careers renamed to Careers & Challenges

- Tactics/Training renamed to Tactics & Training Regimes

- Players, Teams and Leagues renamed to Players, Teams & Competitions

- iScout now has set prefix tags that you have to choose from (see iScout guide pinned in the forum) that lists player type such as wonderkid allowing for easier searching

-Interactive FMH has gone for Games/Interactive Experiences subforums in FMH2015 General Discussion

Downloads:

The FMH2015 Downloads home screen is now a collation of all FMH2015 downloads in its subsections not empty as previously

Downloads sections have been updated to the following:

- Save Editor + Modifications has been updated to Editors and Other Modifications, This includes MyClub Files that was previously a section and has been removed

-New Skin Modifications section for skins and minor skin edits such as pitches.

Donations:

As part of the downloads a new donation scheme is set up.

We will be using Torrents for larger downloads and if you wish to download and get faster, server downloads you will get this.

Along with this a new shiny, name in the colour you donated and other perks such as more PM space. 

Please consider donating, it helps the site a lot. Thank you.

Side Bar:

As part of the revamp a side bar has been added to provide more information while navigating the forums.

Post Header:

As you may have noticed your post header will have changed, this gives more information in as well as revamped reputation that works on colours now. The more you have and it will change colour like a special reward.

Other:

There will also be some minor changes such as a mobile skin colour change and new social icons on the header but we will let you find these.

If you have any feedback please let us know.

Enjoy,

Dec, Putzy and the FMHVibe Staff

I want to clarify something about donations.

The site still and always will offer free downloads but the site costs a lot of money and gets nothing back. This is about securing a safe future for the site. We have had 1 (count it, 1 donation) from this system. We aren't a business and the site costs a lot for one person. We want to make sure the site can continue for years safely as costs rise every year. £600 a year currently is a lot for one person to afford. Every single big FM site uses this method and we need to start securing our future. If you want to donate then please do, if you don't then use the torrent that is free.

All downloads for logo packs are already available and I am looking to make a secure seeding - which costs more money...welcome to the world of running a site. Everything you do costs money. However we need to take a risk to try and think long term for the site. Over the past few years I have paid over £1000 to this site to get nothing back, as I now have other things to pay for - a house, food, car and things to save up for when I leave University the priority in money is shifting. If I don't get any money back then frankly I don't see the site lasting as long as it could with donations. I want the site to stay around, I want people rewarded for donations and I want to know whatever happens there will always be a reliable source of income for the site to be covered by to keep it running. This is what this new system is about.

Free downloads will always be offered, logo packs are up now on all systems and you can get direct downloads of everything else but the big downloads without donation. We will not and never start charging people for content and not offer it for free. The content is free, the method of downloading isn't.

Please can you all consider donating as it would mean a lot.

Thanks

I want to clarify something about donations.

The site still and always will offer free downloads but the site costs a lot of money and gets nothing back. This is about securing a safe future for the site. We have had 1 (count it, 1 donation) from this system. We aren't a business and the site costs a lot for one person. We want to make sure the site can continue for years safely as costs rise every year. £600 a year currently is a lot for one person to afford. Every single big FM site uses this method and we need to start securing our future. If you want to donate then please do, if you don't then use the torrent that is free.

All downloads for logo packs are already available and I am looking to make a secure seeding - which costs more money...welcome to the world of running a site. Everything you do costs money. However we need to take a risk to try and think long term for the site. Over the past few years I have paid over £1000 to this site to get nothing back, as I now have other things to pay for - a house, food, car and things to save up for when I leave University the priority in money is shifting. If I don't get any money back then frankly I don't see the site lasting as long as it could with donations. I want the site to stay around, I want people rewarded for donations and I want to know whatever happens there will always be a reliable source of income for the site to be covered by to keep it running. This is what this new system is about.

Free downloads will always be offered, logo packs are up now on all systems and you can get direct downloads of everything else but the big downloads without donation. We will not and never start charging people for content and not offer it for free. The content is free, the method of downloading isn't.

Please can you all consider donating as it would mean a lot.

Thanks

I know this thread is old but I just wanted to say that I will donate as soon as I cover some expenses I have. I hope more people can donate too so we have Vibe for many years to come!