Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Football Manager Handheld 2015 News (Update 6.3 out now)

Dec

So excited, I had to start my story earlier, am I sad or am I sad guys ;)

What will be sad is if you find a way to mention that you've started your career in a third thread.

I'm not being too serious there but I don't think it needs mentioning again.

It will be a long wait for the final FMH2015 patch. Don't they normally come out in early March with the updates from the January transfer window? It would be a long and slightly lonely time playing an old version of the game when you could be having fun with the new one.

Sorry I meant until the final patch is released for fm15

15 will likely have its bugs, but it won't be unplayable. It wouldn't have made it through cert testing if so.

I'd like to say that no games should have game breaking bugs but I'm a console Minecraft fan so I've experienced plenty. Either way, '15 will likely have some minor bugs and in my experience they're always quickly dealt with.

If a reputation of a nation improves will their regens reflect that? On 14 I was the Welsh manager but had to retire because after 6-7 years of great work, doing well in all tournaments, the only Welsh regens were bad quality from the Welsh Leagues! 

The "dynamic reputation" of leagues excites me. Not only because I'm able to take the Scottish Premiership to the top, but also because it gives me a ton of name fixes to deal with.

Great news

I just wanted more Youth work :/

Off:

Are we able to add new competitions to the game through the editor?

I mean if i want to create an European Competition for the 8th,9th and 10th teams of La Liga BBVA.

Is it worth waiting a few hours to download?

To beat queues etc and if I download something goes wrong and says I didn't download when I have

or not?

I clicked that link and it works and takes me to play store. However, there's only 1 download it's seeming a bit strange to me, not rising it.

This number on the store updates only once a day.

Is anybody going to purchase the IGE, I have enough but I'm unsure about it? I'm guessing like on PC you can do saves where it isn't activated ?