Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Funny/Strange FMH15 moments

JustM1kePlays

Over priced....lol but since we are talking about Real Madrid take a look at this:

c1fTIDT.png

Real Madrid beat Real Potosi in the Club World Cup. Notice the similar club logos? Yea that's because the president of Real Potosi was a big real Madrid fanatic so he changed the name! lol. Real Potosi is a team from Bolivia.

I wonder how that president would feel with this result?

It must be bug because Nikica Jelavic scored  :D  :D

aaaaahhhh. shut up.  :angry:

hes our top scorer  :unsure:

hahaha he was useless for our national team   :D  :D

wp3pNd6.jpg

Brave to play with 9 outfield players. They were dominating me, so I just wanted to check their player roles and found out this. There was no red card in the match.

wp3pNd6.jpg

Brave to play with 9 outfield players. They were dominating me, so I just wanted to check their player roles and found out this. There was no red card in the match.

Thats crackers that like, even if there was a Red Card, the player sent off is still shown on the tactics screen with a red card over there name

Human players always have start 11 amd cant start any game with less than that

Another bug perhaps

If Barcelona start the game with approximately 50 million pounds, how have they just spent 277 million pounds on my players???

NP7BKVF.jpg

Have they not sold any of there top players?

Nope not 1 :D

UXbV699.jpg

Looks like Barcelona is using Sugar Daddy  :cool:

This game has many bugs, that for sure, but beside the ghost goals, this one is the bug that most annoys me.

Starting a new game and watching Barcelona, Real, Atletico, Juventus, Chelsea, etc, just bidding 30-40M for 4-5-6-7 players in a row and signing them. Ruins the realisticness of the game.

Also, the fact that when you want to buy, let's say, a new Winger but your budget is like 10M so you just try to bid most 10M worth wingers you know. You start with depay, then sisto, brahimi, quaresma, anything, and suddenly there are several clubs also trying to buy those players. I mean, if you didn't try to bid for them in the first place, they would just stay at their clubs, but if you make bids for several players then all of them will sign for some other team. 

I feel like if I made a bid for every player in the game on the first day when i started a new season, every single team would have half of their squad different.

I feel like if I made a bid for every player in the game on the first day when i started a new season, every single team would have half of their squad different.

Sounds like an idea :P

Looks like Barcelona is using Sugar Daddy  :cool:

This game has many bugs, that for sure, but beside the ghost goals, this one is the bug that most annoys me.

Starting a new game and watching Barcelona, Real, Atletico, Juventus, Chelsea, etc, just bidding 30-40M for 4-5-6-7 players in a row and signing them. Ruins the realisticness of the game.

Also, the fact that when you want to buy, let's say, a new Winger but your budget is like 10M so you just try to bid most 10M worth wingers you know. You start with depay, then sisto, brahimi, quaresma, anything, and suddenly there are several clubs also trying to buy those players. I mean, if you didn't try to bid for them in the first place, they would just stay at their clubs, but if you make bids for several players then all of them will sign for some other team. 

I did this trick while I'm playing with Bayern too.

Reus and Hummels both leave Dortmund after this :P  

Playing as Red Dragons at Peterborough (blues)

1. Washington (Their striker) shoots and scores

post-32267-0-75016300-1429259239_thumb.p

2. "Lund (my player!) scores" is shown

post-32267-0-28064800-1429259375_thumb.p

3. "Washington is offside" is shown and the goal disallowed

post-32267-0-24799900-1429259346_thumb.p

4. Here we can see that disallowed goal appears as our goal !  :blink:

post-32267-0-32933000-1429259350_thumb.p

The question is what if the goal was not disallowed? 2:1 to us?  :unsure:  :wacko:

post-12912-0-90177400-1429305883_thumb.p

I'm going to say only that I will need to take my mobile phone to some good repairman after he (my phone) ''mysteriously'' flew from my window from the top of the building  :angry:  :D  :D  :D

true, he quit because mandzukic was better

but main reason why he gone from national team is that a*hole of our manager N.Kovać  who promised him to play in some friendly match but instead of playing him up front, he put some other players from our domestic league

Three penalties, one went in. Two red cards, one of which led to a penalty (which missed) A disallowed goal. One striker finding the net three times when it should have been five. Sounds like an interesting game :P

As Hartlepool, currently in League 1, I tried to buy Max Power from Tranmere

He was asking for this:- Bear in mind I am playing with Sugar Daddy

c0b9f7188ea624ae4d510902e15d226d.jpg

Talk about over the top demands...currently earns 1,900 quid and wants me to give him nearly 50 large with a sign on

I wonder if it is because I got SD turned on and have plenty money to chuck about

SD does indeed make players demand more.

I suppose that would the same in real life...If players and clubs know your minted you could be held for ransom with seemingly over the top demands