Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 all players have wrong names

nelySLB

I start new game all players on the game for all the teams are wrong is this rigth how do i fix it

Where did you get the game?

In preferences have you checked/unchecked use real players?

Its quite obvious now, theres a pirated version that works but without real player names, this is according to comments. so it looks like he has a pirated version.

Its quite obvious now, theres a pirated version that works but without real player names, this is according to comments. so it looks like he has a pirated version.

Not necessarily...

how can i fix this names problem in pirated version ?

1. Open Google Play Store

2. Search for Football Manager Handheld 2015

3. Purchase it

I swear to you, all names will be legit if you follow these three easy steps

i have the same problem. i have a "pirated" version, too. this is due to the fact that im from germany and the game is not available in the german android playstore.

i love the fmh series, but unless the get the license for germany its never gonna be released in germany. i even got the sil er membership on this site because i enjoy your logo packages.

i have two options now to get the game to run with real names:

1. i get the playstore from another country to work (tried that last night for hours, including changing my google wallet data, connecting with vpn, market enabler etc.)

2. i wait for a database package to be released (the packages for fmh2014 dont work, tried that last night, too)

or do you have any other possibilities?

peace, tim.

i have the same problem. i have a "pirated" version, too. this is due to the fact that im from germany and the game is not available in the german android playstore.

i love the fmh series, but unless the get the license for germany its never gonna be released in germany. i even got the sil er membership on this site because i enjoy your logo packages.

i have two options now to get the game to run with real names:

1. i get the playstore from another country to work (tried that last night for hours, including changing my google wallet data, connecting with vpn, market enabler etc.)

2. i wait for a database package to be released (the packages for fmh2014 dont work, tried that last night, too)

or do you have any other possibilities?

peace, tim.

Some lovely person on here will tell you how to sign up to another country's App Store. In fact I'm fairly confident I can guess who that person will be. Stay patient and you will get the help you need.

I wasn't aware Germany doesn't sell it, does that ring true for FM? That's pretty sucky.

The Unlockables can be pirated too...

I know at least 1 muppet who also managed to get all the in-app purchases for nothing...Idiot!!!

I bought the damm game(no offence)nothing's real,guess I will delete and reinstall and if it persists,I will give the game its lowest ratings ever.you just have to view comments in play store. so pissed

The Unlockables can be pirated too...

I know at least 1 muppet who also managed to get all the in-app purchases for nothing...Idiot!!!

Its people like them that are ruining the game tbh, when the game doesn't cost much.

I bought the damm game(no offence)nothing's real,guess I will delete and reinstall and if it persists,I will give the game its lowest ratings ever.you just have to view comments in play store. so pissed

Uninstalled, deleted FMH2015_data then reinstalled? If so have you contacted the right people? I am sure giving it a low rating isn't the right way to go about it but contacting the people who make the game is.

have done that.only difference is real player names show in challenge mode.I've contacted em but I don't think I can sit and wait for a solution.so please,am in love with dis new match engine but I can't play a career with fake,unheard names.please,anyone,please can u make a zip package of your data or database and upload for me?I just wanna play this game now its still very hot!I'll appreciate yo help a lot.thanks in advance

have done that.only difference is real player names show in challenge mode.I've contacted em but I don't think I can sit and wait for a solution.so please,am in love with dis new match engine but I can't play a career with fake,unheard names.please,anyone,please can u make a zip package of your data or database and upload for me?I just wanna play this game now its still very hot!I'll appreciate yo help a lot.thanks in advance

I'd suggest you wait for official support.

I have same problem with buying games from app store, anyway i downloaded and install apk. from net and game really work...But when i choose more than one league to play, fake players appears and when i choose one league only, i have real name players. I dont know which situation is with game from store when you choose more than one league only you guys play one league only?

Sry for english if you dont understand fellas and dont criticise me for pirated version, i cant buy from store But i have money, money is not problem, problem is politics hehe. Regards...

I have same problem with buying games from app store, anyway i downloaded and install apk. from net and game really work...But when i choose more than one league to play, fake players appears and when i choose one league only, i have real name players. I dont know which situation is with game from store when you choose more than one league only you guys play one league only?

Sry for english if you dont understand fellas and dont criticise me for pirated version, i cant buy from store But i have money, money is not problem, problem is politics hehe. Regards...

Are you on Android or Iphone or Ipad???

I have Android, have trouble connecting to Play Store, I managed to buy it, go onto the app store webpage and buy it from there

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigames.fmh2015

There is always a way to get a legit version

Android, yes i know than play store, i cant buy game from that store :(...

You can play more than 1 league with real name players or just one league you play?

With a legally purchased version yes you can have up to four leagues active and there will be no fake names. Your issue is happening on purpose, it's a defense against pirating.

It really sucks that where you live is stopping you from buying the game legally, but you won't find any support here for pirating.

With a legally purchased version yes you can have up to four leagues active and there will be no fake names. Your issue is happening on purpose, it's a defense against pirating.

It really sucks that where you live is stopping you from buying the game legally, but you won't find any support here for pirating.

Could SI themselves not offer an APK download for people who may struggle to access play store...

If there are people who are seemingly willing to pay for the game, but cant and resort to pirating to get there fix, then surely SI could look at selling the product through there own website if it is possible of course I am having problems at the moment with the Play Store, but I can get onto Play website :D

Could SI themselves not offer an APK download for people who may struggle to access play store...

If there are people who are seemingly willing to pay for the game, but cant and resort to pirating to get there fix, then surely SI could look at selling the product through there own website if it is possible of course I am having problems at the moment with the Play Store, but I can get onto Play website :D

I know it is difficult for some countrys to buy apk from google play. China, of course, is one of them. This year, many chinese fmh gamers tried to buy legally fmh2015.

It is not easy but we did it.

To buy google gift card and to use vpn to connect the USA google play.

If you want, you can pm me for more suggestion.