• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Standard Faces Megapack 2.0

Dec

gallery_1_1_173125.png
Download

These files include:
Over 25k faces for Players and Managers in FMH2015. With thanks to Sortitoutsi for their FM megapack and Rseven. Suitable for both 6.0 and 6.2 databases!

Torrents/Server Download?
Don't want Torrent downloads? Then buy a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription to help support the site. This will give you faster downloads for your time period and other perks such as a special symbol. We thank you for your support.

If you run the Torrents make sure you have a Torrent extractor like uTorrent (available on Android) too.

How to install:
Download both the megapack and the previous updates! 
Remember to install megapack first then overwrite the files with the updates in their order of numbers!

Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HVGA).

Select your file - HD (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

For iOS -
Extract your file using 7Zip or a Mac equivalent.
On iTunes in the top left next to the music, TV, etc... symbols click your device's icon (the little iPhone/iPad) - This is on the latest iTunes version, it may differ on previous.

Navigate to app > file sharing > FMH 2015 and drag and drop faces in there (press CTRL/CMD + A to select all in the folder). Please don't drag the folders.

For Android -
Extract your file using:
7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent.
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

Use AirDroid or a USB and drag them into FMH2015_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for HD). Then place the players folder into this directory.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

For ios device, some one found it is very slow when they start game and load saves. Because over 20k files are placed in document folder. After into the game, no impact of game spped.

Please notice this before you download and installation.

Thank you for the help to get this installed Dec

Looks ģreat

ghVHDYk.jpg

How did you get the picture of Odegaard? Even though I downloaded the faces pack and installed it, he's not shown up.

What's more, compared to the 2014 faces pack, some of players disappear such as Leon Goretzka, Julian Brandt and etc.

Torrent for SD version doesn't work....i have a fast internet connection but can't seem to download it...it have been over 3 hour but nothing....

i have try restarting torrent more then a dozen of time, excluding torrent from firewall/antivirus or even restarting my pc still i can't download anything....

all i see on my bittorrent is downloading metadata (at 0%) for the last 3 hour....

Try utorrent? I've not got anything from vibe through the torrents, but utorrent works great for me for other things.

Jeez, next you'll be asking why your FMH has fake names..

Jk, I know utorrent does have a legit purpose :lol:

Guys any tips on fastest way to xfer these over from pc to my z2 android phone. Ive had it going a few hours now and the progress bar is hardly making a dent :(

Try utorrent? I've not got anything from vibe through the torrents, but utorrent works great for me for other things.

Jeez, next you'll be asking why your FMH has fake names..

Jk, I know utorrent does have a legit purpose :lol:

I've grown used to the fake names.

;)

Guys any tips on fastest way to xfer these over from pc to my z2 android phone. Ive had it going a few hours now and the progress bar is hardly making a dent :(

m

That is a phone thing, try closing everything not active

Okay i was able to download these facepack to my pc (finally) but just like on fmh 2014 there some picture that can't be copy to my sd card....when ever i try to copy it this error pops up....

Untitled.jpg

there are around 10-20 picture that can't be copy....the rest of them don't have this problem....i didn't copy and paste all picture in one go tho...usually i copy and paste 2000 picture at one time....

m

That is a phone thing, try closing everything not active

yeah it is ill try that see if it helps. how long did it take u guys using this pack to xfer to your device?

Do you have space?

It took me about an hour to iTunes which is really slow. Copying and pasting took me 5 minutes.

Yeah i have around 7GB space on my internal memory and 15GB on my external :/

yes Dec, i still have a lot of space on my SD card (around 6Gb)....i don't know why these picture can't be copy to my SD...other picture (after i skips copying this error picture) can be copy without any problem....

i don't think usb speed and computer/phone capabilities have to do with it since only these 10-20 picture cannot be copy....other picture can be copy without any problem....

yes Dec, i still have a lot of space on my SD card (around 6Gb)....i don't know why these picture can't be copy to my SD...other picture (after i skips copying this error picture) can be copy without any problem....

i don't think usb speed and computer/phone capabilities have to do with it since only these 10-20 picture cannot be copy....other picture can be copy without any problem....

I met this issue, too. So, I copy zip file to my SD card and unzip on phone. Try this.

I met this issue, too. So, I copy zip file to my SD card and unzip on phone. Try this.

i'm gonna try you method but i need to make a zip file first cause i download this face pack using torrent...

So this year i have to donate when i want to download faces megapack? Jeez i don't have a lot of money... In Indonesia poundsterling is so expensive, i can't afford that :( and i never download anything with torrent