Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ajax: Dominate Europe with Youngsters

Armandeau

Ajax: Dominate Europe with Youngsters

gqF2mmC.jpg

In this series I'm going to bring Ajax back on top in Europe with a little twist. There are a couple of rules.

Rules:

- I only can  buy players that are 22 years old or younger

- I only can have three players in my whole squad that are older than 25

Ajax has a lot of talents such as: Klaassen, Andersen, Kishna, El Ghazi and Fischer. 

With these players I'm going to try and win as many as prizes as possible

First episode will come soon

Thanks for reading and wish me luck!   :)

Episode 1: Pre Season

iPjajvm.jpg

In the Ajax squad were a few players that were older than 25. Cillessen (25), Schöne (28), Moisander (28) and Boer (33). It was a tough choice to make.

I wanted to keep Cillessen, Schöne and Moisander. But late in pre-season I decided to let Moisander go.

It's going well with my youngsters. I bought great talents.

A short list of the players that I bought:

Terence Kongolo

He came from our rival Feyenoord, but he is a great talent.

NZo8snz.png

Hakim Ziyech

This was the most expensive one. I bought him for €10,75M

2bahps5.png

Martin Odegaard

I think he is the best talent in the game. That's the only I have to say :)

X5MQtIj.png

I wanted to buy Tielemans from Anderlecht. Unfortunatly he signed a new deal with the club.

Matches

We had 2 friendly matches and the final of the Dutch Super Cup.

Ajax - EVV 5-0

TIxFOCH.png

Ajax - PEC Zwolle p1-1

aN1bc3S.png

We won the Dutch Super Cup! 

RKC Waalwijk - Ajax 0-1

cVQ1KXP.png

Transfers:

In:

Hakim Ziyech (€10.75M)

Terence Kongolo (8.5M)

Martin Odegaard (5M)

Emre Can (LOAN)

Out:

Thulani Serero (8.5M)

Kolbeinn Sigtorsson (6.75M)

Niklas Moisander (2.7M)

Diederik Boer (Release)

Sheraldo Becker (LOAN)

Tobias Sana (LOAN)

Player of the Episode:

WFfwwgz.png

Viktor Fischer

Scored a late and important goal against PEC Zwolle. Whitout him we had lost the final :)

Thanks for reading this episode. 

Next episode will come soon.

Episode 2: Halfway there!

sDDiDfo.jpg

Introduction

This is the update for season 1 until January. We had a great season so far. But I have noticed that the lack of experience is also an issue.

With our only 25+ players Cillessen (25) and Schöne (28), we don't have enough 'oldies' in our squad.

We did what Ajax couldn't do in real life in 5 seasons: qualifying for the next round of the Champions League in a hard group with Arsenal and

Sporting CP and Maribor.

The Eredivisie

After 19 games we are standing 2nd. Six points behind PSV. Fischer was really outstanding. He is our biggest goal threat with 9 goals so far.

It isn't a lot but we win a lot. In 3rd place there is FC Twente with a gap of 5 points.

I think we are not the leaders of the competition because the lack of experience.

9IFFXJT.png

Ou7HcqO.png

zlU7uIZ.png

The Champions League

The Champions League was AMAZING! We managed to qualifying for the next round. In the first round we have to play against PSG.

We had a win against Arsenal and Maribor. Suprisingly, Arsenal ended 3rd and placed for the next round of the Europa League. 

Sporting CP became group leaders. Richairo Zivkovic scored many important goals. Inculded the late winning goal against Maribor.

The home game against Arsenal was really great. Van der Hoorn picked up a red card, but we fighted until the end we managed to pick up three points

EfjA0Yp.png

2aRVDhl.png

Dl5uzsX.png

Dutch Cup

The first two games were a walk in the park against Katwijk and FC Twente B. The fourth round was against FC Twente. We won 2-1 with goals from Ricardo Kishna and Arkadiusz 'Arek' Milik. Next round we are playing Vitesse, a very strong team. 

qItVpju.png

All Matches

UOlXLlY.png

ho9Ho2p.png

o6SEeWq.png

Player of the Episode

9qedsDf.png

He is only 18 years old. He developed very well and he could become a world star, if you ask me. Scored important goals, including winning goals against Arsenal and Maribor. 

Thanks for reading and next episode will come soon :)

Any suggestions? Leave a comment

Episode 3 - Best season ever!

PdVdPXr.jpg

The first season has come to an end. It was one of the most succesfull one in the history of Ajax. Not as good as in '95, but it came close.

Half season we had a 6 point gap with PSV. At the end of the season it was an 8 point one, but much better. We only lost one time after January!

Something special happened in the Champions League. Sometimes the youngsters were a bit nervous, but Cillessen and Schöne saved Ajax with outstanding plays. My goal for next season is to do the same as this season. I would rather like a better season, but I don't know if that's possible :)

The Eredivisie:

twVcCbD.png

0ZjbrNg.png

We don't had a really good start in the competition. In the second half of the season we don't loss a single game! We only had a few ties. 

Zivkovic struggled a bit so I gave Wilson, our loaned player from Man Utd, a chance. That was a great choice. He scored some important goals for our side.

We had a great party after we got the champions. We were the champions of the Netherlands 5 times in a row now!

The Dutch Cup

rF0R2Ok.png

fHwsqRD.png

d6xFjJi.png

We won the Dutch Cup! This means we won the triple :). The games were really hard and if he don't had the luck on our side, we had lost. No doubt.

The Champions League :)

LXk79Mt.png

XEC4TmE.png

7NXKagr.png

9DG7Ob7.png

JxaNzOx.png

Gh5UtMB.png

The Final:

77MK6UN.png

AAAAHHHH :) We won the Champions League! We had the hardest draws, but the players were really great! But, whitout Schöne and Cillessen we would have lost against Man C. That was a hard game! We lost 1-0 away, but we won in the Amsterdam Arena! Suprinsingly, we dominated the final against Real Madrid.

My Stats

QGnnn7p.png

Player of the Season:

1NIVbRf.png

WOW! He developed really well this season. His worth at the begin of the season was 10 mil. It came up to 32 (!).

He was really important for our team.

Do want me to do another season? Please leave a comment :)

Sorry guys. Somehow my save file is corrupted. I can't open them anymore. I guess this a very sad ending of this series. No worry. I'll be back :D

I'm starting a new Career. It will be on the Vibe tonight or tomorrow! I'm not telling the club yet :D

Well done :) Nice Tactic. Let me try it and tell you if it works :D

It worked. I won the Champions league :rolleyes:

And also try a Porto career. Its on similar terms

I'm starting a new Career. It will be on the Vibe tonight or tomorrow! I'm not telling the club yet :D

Did you tweak the tactic? Like if you were losing or against smaller teams?

I only changed the tactic against big teams. Then, I played 5-4-1 and the only thing they had to do was counter xD

I only changed the tactic against big teams. Then, I played 5-4-1 and the only thing they had to do was counter xD

Enchanced? and can you also show the 5-4-1? I am having a really bad time this year. Can't find a good tactic. Seeing that you use LID, do they get you good ratings?

The new career is posted :D

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/24087-red-bull-leipzig-german-richdom/

Enchanced? and can you also show the 5-4-1? I am having a really bad time this year. Can't find a good tactic. Seeing that you use LID, do they get you good ratings?

My save file is corrupted. I already made the screenshots for the regular tactic. I played on the original ME

The new career is posted :D

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/24087-red-bull-leipzig-german-richdom/

My save file is corrupted. I already made the screenshots for the regular tactic. I played on the original ME

Aww that sucks :( I really need a good enhanced tactic. Can't find a good one. Maybe its with the game? Don't know for sure