Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Regens

United58

I have an Irish player who has all green stats bar tackling - 12 and leadership - 13

No idea if he is a brand new player or a retired Irishman. But I cannot find a good Irish player as good as that :/

Are there worse Regens, if i have multiple leagues Loaded? I have usually 4-5 Great regens in a Season. Wih multiple leagues i have in the fourth Season just 3-4 good Regens.

I have an Irish player who has all green stats bar tackling - 12 and leadership - 13

No idea if he is a brand new player or a retired Irishman. But I cannot find a good Irish player as good as that :/

What position(s)?

He is an AM RLC

Right Midfield/Wing - Natural 

Left Midfield/Wing - Accomplished 

Centre/Attacking Midfield - Accomplished
Mental Stats
Aggression 17

Creativity 15

Decisions 15

Leadership 12

Movement 17

Positioning 15

Teamwork 17

On my 2010 game I've got a regen who's had all stats above 15 before, and currently only has creativity below 15 (14). He plays pretty badly though. :P

I think I just got Lee Carsley's regen on a free transfer as well now.

He can go along with my squad of Jay DeMerit (33), Bryan Hughes (37), Tomas Rosicky (32), Craig Bellamy (34) and Roque Santa Cruz (32) all of whom just seem to be unstoppable yet have very bad fitness <_< despite all of them having a fitness of 15+

Yeah I know... However I did notice

Giggs, Scholes, Neville and Beckham regens all play at Utd. I lold and cried cause I wanted them :P

There was the Busby Babes... Fergie's Fledglings... now the Class of '12? :P

Also harsh, in my game Scholes was Tranmere, Beckham was West Brom, Neville was Wolves and Giggs was Huddersfield :lol:

Patrick your guide here is great I used this info along with something I wanted to try and I found the Gerrard, Suazo, Saviola, Hargreaves and Bent regens with ease. I noticed that when a REGEN is produced their attributes can be slightly different even their mentality can be poor.

However the only thing that stays the same is their positions. They will stand out as not many 16 or 17yr olds will have those exact positions. Just thought I'd share this info with you :-)

Thanks to this excellent guide !!! I have found many regens this fresh season including Camoranesi, Klose, Pirès, Van Nistelrooy, Van Bommel (Giggs doesn't want to retire yet lol). I have found a regen, a lebanese player, Galatasaray is his favourite team. Weird, isn't it ?

hwa787.png

2cn6r0h.png

2dul3kg.png

I am pretty sure it is Paul Scholes, as he did retire at the end of the previous season. What do you think ?

PS : Attributes are located at the same line, in every language.

Tête, Endurance & Force ----> Heading, Stamina and Strength.

That lebanese person isn't Scholes. All regens come back as the same nationality as what they are, so he is just some newby who happens to be good :)

Thanks to this excellent guide !!! I have found many regens this fresh season including Camoranesi, Klose, Pirès, Van Nistelrooy, Van Bommel (Giggs doesn't want to retire yet lol). I have found a regen, a lebanese player, Galatasaray is his favourite team. Weird, isn't it ?

hwa787.png

2cn6r0h.png

2dul3kg.png

I am pretty sure it is Paul Scholes, as he did retire at the end of the previous season. What do you think ?

PS : Attributes are located at the same line, in every language.

Tête, Endurance & Force ----> Heading, Stamina and Strength.

I doubt he is Paul Scholes as his name says Ali Al-Harbi ;) plus he is of different nationality and scholes' favorite team was not galatasary.

He's insanely good for a 16 year old

Not much stamina, down to 80 during half time

From which Player is He the regen?

Camoranesi

A player's date of birth becomes random, as does their favourite club/person.

With regards to regenerations I think CM01-02 was still using 'regens' with retiring players being stored and then regeneraated at a later date with slight changes to make them harder to spot (ie. name change, dob change and some randomisation to other attributes to prevent 'spotting' of them). I seem to recall that any nation with under 'x' number of players had players from its nation have a chance of appearing under another nationality to stop people spotting George Weah when he regenerated (amongst others).

I did follow the guide, I've wrote down every retiring player. Name (I know, useless), position, nationality. Most of the regens players will match to their previous nationality, but you will always find one or two lost sheeps ^_^

I did search everywhere, I didn't find any midfielder matching Scholes attributes or nationality, except this guy. His nationality has been changed, as his favourite team, to prevent finding him.

@Sunny : Thanks for the advice. I'll start training him next season when he'll be back from his loan :P

Regen Creation Dates

January 1st – Chile

January 2nd – Brazil

January 5th – Republic of Ireland, Iceland

January 7th – Finland

January 10th - Colombia

January 15th - Africa (except South Africa)

January 20th – Norway

January 28th – Peru

February 14th – Belarus

June 7th – Estonia Latvia Lithuania Georgia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Armenia, Montenegro, Albania

June 20th – Germany, Ukraine, Portugal, France, Turkey, Israel, Australia, Scotland, Hungary, Croatia, N.Ireland, Greece, Switzerland

June 24th Austria

June 25th – England

June 29th - Slovakia

June 30th – Italy, Czech Rep, Poland

July 1st – Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia

July 7th – Denmark, Holland

July 10th – Serbia, Spain

July 15th – South Africa

July 20th – Mexico

August 1st – Argentina, Uruguay

September 19th – Canada, USA Caribbean, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela, Paraguay

December 9th - Japan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait

December 26th – South Korea

December 27th – Russia, USA, China, Sweden

Found here.

That is for the PC game as I have found regens appear in January in England and had people promoted to my squad in November. I will talk to Marc about it though and thanks for the Post, Padblaz :).

Wow - imagine Messi could be all green :wacko:

Speaking of all green, I think that I have found my David Beckham regen on my game. His name is Marlon Gibbs, and has ALL green stats, and has gotten world player of the year two years in a row. I have also found a player who is 1 year younger than Gibbs called Charlie Jackson. He isn't as good, but he isn't terrible and has no reds, but the weird thing is that Jackson has the same positions as Gibbs, but is a natural MC!