Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Regens

United58

Speaking of all green, I think that I have found my David Beckham regen on my game. His name is Marlon Gibbs, and has ALL green stats, and has gotten world player of the year two years in a row. I have also found a player who is 1 year younger than Gibbs called Charlie Jackson. He isn't as good, but he isn't terrible and has no reds, but the weird thing is that Jackson has the same positions as Gibbs, but is a natural MC!

Can you please get a screenshot of Becks - I'm guessing it's iPod?

post-1351-0-80734300-1302515464_thumb.jp

Sorry about the attachment, my computer doesn't show the image if I try to copy it in to a post.

And also, it is bad quality because it was taken by my phone.

Upload the image to Vibe and then copy the image URL (right click on it and the option will come up)

Then when you want to add this image, click on the picture icon above where you post and paste the image URL in there :)

Quality player by the way

post-1351-0-80734300-1302515464_thumb.jp

Sorry about the attachment, my computer doesn't show the image if I try to copy it in to a post.

And also, it is bad quality because it was taken by my phone.

You, my friend, are a god!

I think i might have found a Gary Neville Regen he is called Bradley Howe started off at Norwich but he is English/Italian and has the same positions as him

His stats

Crossing 14

Dribbling 12

Heading 13

Passing 13

Shooting 12

Tackling 20

Technique 14

Agression 18

Creativity 13

Decisions 20

Leadership 15

Movement 13

Positioning 15

Teamwork 18

Pace 13

Stamina 15

Strength 18

Shit so far the regens based on decent player i have found r

Ruud Van Nisterooy's Regen

Gary Neville's Regen

Edgar Davids's Regen

Try harder on searching~

I remember finding VDS, Raul, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Lucio, Heinze regens on my old West Ham save~

1 question for iPhone version though~

Will the preferred role of a regen be the same b4 the player retires, or will it be default, say Complete Forward?

Giggs, Scholes, Zanetti, del Piero, di Natale, Hyypia, Gary Neville, Van der Sar, Riquelme, Aimar

^^ All up for grabs within two seasons

Do all good regens have all blue and green stats as i use the search dec put up and i dont wanna miss any good regens there dont seam to be very much within the first 2 seasons

Giggs, Scholes, Zanetti, del Piero, di Natale, Hyypia, Gary Neville, Van der Sar, Riquelme, Aimar

^^ All up for grabs within two seasons

I got Zanetti on my 4th season~

yeah but the guide does not have every single player that a regen is based off just by looking at the positions i cannot guess which player he could be isnt there a list of the top 100 players that regens are based off

After reading both guides to Regen's - it seems that one by following retirements you can find lots of good players and two by using Dec's guide and taking off a couple attributes - Aggression and Heading - you can find any ones you may have misses - sounds about right to everyone?

You mean Aggression and Leadership? Heading is key for defensive and attacking players espiecally with set pieces but leadership is handy if you can pick it up but what you said is right.

Very true - it might make the most sense to narrow down the list based off some of the criteria others have listed and just do more homework on the players before buying. Although using your method completely I got 2 players signed for free in Jan of year 2 that have all blue stats so either way it has helped find more good players.

yeah...but then again if you have the time you can shortlist every 0-21 player at the start of the game, so every original 0-21 player would be green, and regens would appear in black...it's a long process, but it's an easier way to spot regens

Not sure if this works on PSP