Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 [Release] FMH 2015 Pre Editor v1.00a

jaymarvels

2ihwav7.jpg

JayMarvels/iScout FMH (iscoutfmh.co.uk) are pleased to announce the release of FMH 2015 Pre Game Editor.

Building up the success of last years release which revolutionised Vibe's content and enabled untold changes and tweaks that never before were possible.

FMH 2015 Pre Game Editor has all the same functionality as 2014 release along with a few enhancements/tweaks:

• Release All Players in the Db with one click. - NOTE: This has a bug, currently worked on.
  • New improved UI/UX.
  • Sped Up saving time.
  • Added new in game attributes.
  • Increased menu logic performance.
  • Fixed Encoding so should work in more countries.
  • Fixed Second Nation being Empty.
  • Player can now have no first name and common name is acceptable.
  • PGE now supports multiple languages (for translations please email info@iscoutfmh.co.uk)

Thank you to those who volunteered to translate. You have been mentioned in app.

Please note the licensing terms when releasing content.

Download Here

Screen Shots:

5zpco5.jpg

29wamol.jpg

2a0npnd.jpg

2q9cryo.jpg

6qjlw0.jpg

24fy14j.jpg

-jaymarvels

This post has been promoted to an article

i released all players but FMH15 just keeps crashing

Yup, just spotted it as a bug

i released all players but FMH15 just keeps crashing

Yup, just spotted it as a bug

okay mate I thought It was my phone

Why after I have edited the database and save it, there's still no changes in my game ( neither in new game or save file ). Pls help. Thanks

So you need to disable quick start and start a new game to let it work?

Yes

still need quick start off?

Defiantly

hy! i downloaded, and used this program. I searching the database map, and loaded ever map one and one, belgium, belgium solo, italy, italy solo etc. and save database. sace belgium, and save ever. And open the game (FMH15) and start new season, 4 leagues (with quick start off), and nothing changing..... ever player is FAKE, why???? why not fix the player names??? please help me!
thanks, - Favago

hy! i downloaded, and used this program. I searching the database map, and loaded ever map one and one, belgium, belgium solo, italy, italy solo etc. and save database. sace belgium, and save ever. And open the game (FMH15) and start new season, 4 leagues (with quick start off), and nothing changing..... ever player is FAKE, why???? why not fix the player names??? please help me!

thanks, - Favago

What language are you playing FMH 15 in?

please typing the step bye step, use the program. :/ :unsure:

In all honesty I think its pretty self explanatory and if a user just "tries" they may even surprise themselves.

Having said that, last years tutorials will suffice as basic operation is still the same:

Written Guide: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19657-tutorial-fmh-2014-pre-editor/

Video Tutorials: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19797-video-tutorial-fmh-2014-pre-editor-tutorial-list/

How can one click all player names update? bypass the fake names.

Do you have fake names before using the PGE?

Jay, I think seeing the screenshots, I would not be difficult to pass it on to Spanish, and without needing a translator