Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 "Following the footsteps of Fergie"

fmhaberdeenfan

Welcome to my first post on FMHVibe. I have decided to do my first post on this challenge I made up. "Following the footsteps of Fergie."

In this challenge u have to manage Aberdeen successfully and try get the Man Utd job.(You MUST start with Aberdeen. You may manage anyone else before u manage Man Utd.)

The target is when u join Man Utd u try and win: 4 Premier League Titles,

2 Champions League Titles, 1 Fa Cup, 1 community shield and 1 Capital One Cup.

Editor's Notes

1) You may give Aberdeen a transfer budget of £5milion if u have the editor.

2) The 4 nations to use 1) Scotland 2) England 3) Spain 4) Germany. U must use Scotland and England.

The series will start just around the 25-30th December 2014.

Feel free to ask me questions

Yeah. Full SAF challenge. He starts with east stirling who filled with just 12 players and no keeper than he almost got nothing for transfer budget. It can be interesting (and terribly hard).

Welcome to update no.1. I gave myself 5 million transfer budget and some more of a wage budget. These are my transfers I've made I had to adjust my budgets quite a lot so I could make them.post-33244-0-19387500-1419845113_thumb.j

I had a great start to the season getting through to the Euro Cup group stages and also winning all my league games so far! I'm top of the league.

These are my results

Euro Cup

Sioni 1-2 Aberdeen, Aberdeen 2-0 Sioni, Aberdeen 1-0 Luzern, Luzern 1-3 Aberdeen, Linfield 0-2 Aberdeen, Aberdeen 1-0 Linfield, Apollon L 0-1 Aberdeen, Aberdeen 1-1 Apollon L

Scottish Premiership

Aberdeen 2-0 Kilmarnock, Aberdeen 1-0 Hamilton, Ross County 1-2 Aberdeen, Aberdeen 2-0 Partick and Dundee Utd 1-3 Aberdeen.

I won manager of the month for August.

My top scorer is Niall McGinn with 7 goals.

The league looks like thispost-33244-0-19494000-1419845937_thumb.j

Hello and welcome to update no.2! I had qualified for the Euro Cup and had to play Napoli in my first game.

XdcZKaZ.png

My group finished like this and I was delighted to make it through in 2nd!!!

BfaRdEp.png

The league season has been brilliant with Celtic being hit with injuries. I'm know gonna try and go the season unbeaten. When u started the season I was just wanting to come 2nd. Ronny Deila got sacked as Celtic manager so David Moyes is now Celtic's manager. Nadir Ciftci has been a great signing as he has scored lots of goals. The league has changed lots but not at the top 2 recently.

8WcCKFb.png

I've made it to the League Cup final which is great for the team. I bet St Johnstone on penalties

BrCpB5X.png

Welcome to the latest instalment of my career.

This is the Euro Cup Review

Round 1 Leg 1/2

So after making it through to the knockout stages I was given a tough draw. Galatasaray.

Leg 1

nTvjt7s.png

That was a great win in leg 1

xcE5uZw.png

So after getting through to the next round I was drawn against Inter and...

EyzalzP.png

Awesome but can I make it through...

sbMyZQQ.png

Yes I can! Napoli next...

cS24ZIN.png

Well I made it into the next round. This is an exciting time for me and the club. Yassine El Ghannasy who I signed for free seems to be my best player by a mile. Nadir Ciftci seems to be playing brilliantly too.

Next round...

frVQsMn.png

We're back at it

pniDywf.png

So to the final!!! My teams fitness seems to be winning us these games.

yzfiQb4.png

So I've won the Euro Cup!!!!!!!!!

I'm so shocked but very joyful.

Be back soon for the Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup and Scottish Premiership review. Comment on what u think of my season in Europe.

You surely kicked some Italian butts, man.

Inter - Napoli - Roma - Fiorentina in succession to EC victory I take it your fanbase in Italy has decreased.

KIU!

Lol. Thanks

You surely kicked some Italian butts, man.

Inter - Napoli - Roma - Fiorentina in succession to EC victory I take it your fanbase in Italy has decreased.

KIU!

We won the 4 cups this season!

We won the Scottish Cup

CxlINpb.jpg

Then the league cup

2XPAnMM.jpg

Then the league!

ERoAgIG.png

Commiserations to Ross County because they got relegated.

I hope you have enjoyed season 1 and if so comment on the teams success. I have another post called Burnley new start which is about Burnley getting new owners!!

Until next season goodbye.

Here is some player and manager awards from the season. :)

K84XnIT.png

eDRy3ES.png

u9PEOxU.png

Thanks for reading season 1. I hope u are enjoying this and I will be showing the start of season 2 soon!

Hi everyone and this is season 2 pre season update. Some big events happened...

ufbADjX.jpg

I saw my opportunity

KBfyCDU.png

NlNDiHg.png

Oh dear!! But Bayern appointed Jose Mourinho...

sSmvy0h.png

Woohoo!! Chelsea! Im hoping for a cup or two so I hopefully can get the Man Utd job when Pep leaves.

vXEPEfv.png

LVG retires! Interesting. Please remember to leave a comment and until next time goodbye

Hi welcome to season 2!

Transfers

Y8SGTf5.png

I only bought Aboubakar as the old manager made the two others. My squad is pretty strong. :)

Tactic

GyxhJ8A.jpg

fHHCubS.png

I'll make an update soon on the matches. Thanks for reading and please remember to leave a comment.

Hello and wecome to the latest update on this career. Sorry for the lack of updates recently but i'll try to get back into this career!

Results

LCWJqoU.png

cpjmlV2.png

Some fine results

Table

P6U8x36.png

Top of the League!! :)

Champions League Table

ouqQZna.png

:( Not So Good

Thanks for reading and I will have bigger updates coming soon. Please don't forget to leave a comment.

Very good squad and good results to match.

Tricky CL group but you should be able to finish top two with the team you've got.

KIU!

Thanks BatiGoal. Yes I hopefully will get through in my group.