Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 St. Albans City Career

Alejandro Sanchez

Hello again! So, I have already started a MyClub career(waiting for enough signups), so in the meanwhile and maybe later simultaneously I want to take recently promoted club St. Albans City F.C. to the premier league. Of course, I have the update, because if I didn't then the team wouldn't be there. I play a lot in my free time and am very commited to the saves and to all the readers so you can expect many updates in space of an hour or so.

If you have any suggestions for players I should sign, comment below.

Thanks for reading!

We begin!

So we begin the journey to the PL, with Basic facilities and a stadium capacity of 6000. Leagues loaded: England, Germany, Spain and Italy. 

So since the club just got promoted, they have no players and I have selected to stay clear of relegation which gave me £19k and wage budget of £4,220. 

Screenshot_2014-12-16-08-41-37%2Bcopy.pn

Seen as the club has no players, I decided to sign as many (good) free transfers as I can. As well as a few players that fit under the 0-19k spectrum.

I have signed mostly U-23's but also a good forward called Manny Williams for 6k from Basingstoke.

Transfer List:

• Tony Warner(29) GK Free
  • Aaron Ibbetson(18) GK Free
  • Sam Unsworth(18) GK Free
  • Lloyd Ellams(22) AM/F RC Free
  • Aaron Carter(22) DRC Free
  • Karl Clair(20) AMR Free
  • Louis Barnes(21) D/M L Free
  • Manny Williams(31) AM/F RC Free
  • More to come(probably)

So with 13k left I hope I can get the rest of the positions I need, at least to fill the starting 11 spots.

Screenshot_2014-12-16-08-53-18%2Bcopy.pn

Stats of new transfers

(I apologise for the ones that say 'copied to clipboard' will not happen again)

Screenshot_2014-12-16-08-53-07%2Bcopy.pn

Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-41-28.png

Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-41-37.png

Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-41-41.png

Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-41-45.png

Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-41-49.png

Screenshot_2014-12-16-10-41-53.png

So, as you can see, the transfers are decent players to keep us up for at least this season until we get some better players that can get us promoted.

At this point we played our first friendly against Ryman League club Billericay Town. We had to play with the few players we had as well as some greyed out players just to fill the squad.

Screenshot_2014-12-16-09-59-00.png

We left winning for the half-time 1-0 with a goal from Manny Williams. Made no substitutions and continued dominating the match. The match ended 3-0, just a warmup for what is coming.

NOTE: I will be playing ahead just to keep stuff happening and taking screenshots and all, not sure how often I will post updates. Next update will be: January Transfer Period.