Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 PriZe presents: The Three Musketeers, 1500 goals and 1000 Clean sheet

PriZe

PriZe presents: The Three Musketeers, 1500 goals and 1000 Clean sheets

Intro:

Hi all and welcome to my first FMH 2015 challenge! After playing around with the game the last few weeks I decided that the only way I could revenge myself for not finishing some great careers in FMH 2014 (in my own opinion off course :D) was to do one on FMH 2015.

Now I can understand if you think, what a career again? Is he going to finish it? Yes I am, and currently already have played some season so don’t worry, this time I will finish.

Now I do want to warn you, this is going to be a long career, don’t expect daily update.

What to do?:

To be honest, I struggled to find an idea that I liked. I killed some of my own darlings last year, and with FMH 2015 being a bit dodgy I had a difficult time to come up with something I could commit myself too. Frustrated I complained to Ashez, and as I complained and discussed FMH 2015, some ideas start too form.

I feel that FMH 2015 is too dodgy to really try something difficult, so the idea had to be basic.

Now goal challenges are pretty straight forward, find a striker, find a good tactic and hope for the best :)  And the it occured to me that one of the goal challenges I didn’t try last year and therefore didn’t kill was a Triple threat.

But a plain Triple threat isn’t just enough, it felt a bit empty, and Ashez set a high benchmark with his Inception career. But none other than Ashez himself was very helpful.

We are mainly focussed on goals, but do you ever stop and think, would it be able to get 1000 clean sheets? Yes people, I am adding a 1000 clean sheet objective to the challenge, an idea never tried before on FMH!

By combining the challenges the game gets a new fresh approach! On the one hand you want to score as many goals as possible to achieve the Triple Threat, but on the other you can’t go all-out attack because you want that clean sheet!

The club:

By combining the challenges my options regarding leagues and clubs aren’t that big. I need a league in which I can dominate goal wise but in the meantime dominate defensively, the club should be attractive enough to keep the players happy and it should have some money in the bank because I need to buy 4 players!

With that in mind I didn’t have to think for long, the club of choice would be

8a93d9b9a0cc8338.porto.jpg

The mighty Porto!

Porto is the ideal club for the challenge as they meet all the criteria, plus as a bonus they already have my assist kid and a backup at the club!

The players:

Well the title should be a dead giveaway but for the fun of it. Can you guys guess the three strikers and the goalkeeper?

Conclusion:

I want to start of with a big shout out to Ashez, he pushed me to do a challenge on FMH 2015 and most important he is the one who came up with the 1000 clean sheet idea. Thanks mate, honestly if we didn’t have our talks there was a big chance I would have dropped the game already.

I’m excited with the career idea and can’t wait to start posting! But for now good luck with guessing the players and stay tuned for a first season update!

Cheers PriZe

I suppose strikers are French and goalkeeper is Spanish, am I right?

Or goalkeeper is Italian, depends on your preferences.

Strikers correct! Goalkeeper is one of the two you mention ;-)

Bahebeck?

nope! 

Come on guys! 3 out of 4 guessed so far!

We have Martial, Benzia and Scuffet. The third striker is french, 20 years old and plays in france. If im correct he is also able to play on the right side of the pitch

Nelson Oliviera :P

Interesting idea, good luck :)

Did look at him! And would have been a great choice, but no. The player is french :)

I knew that, just testing you :P But seriously, I had no idea who you'd picked (still don't :lol:), so I pulled out the first Benfica striker I could think of :P!

The Musketeers season 1:

Hi all and welcome to the first update of The Musketeers! Now after a fun guessing game (well at least I had some fun ;) ) you guys know who I will be using for this challenge. So let’s have a closer look at them!

Striker 1 – Anthony Martial:

sKc4Xzz.jpg

My oh my how did this lad frustrate me in my DeMa career. He switched between being a football god and my own skills on the pitch. I still remember screaming at my phone when he missed chance after chance, and then score the much need late winner. He proofed to be a bit inconsistent for me in FMH 14, let’s see how he turns out in FMH 15.

Striker 2 – Yassine Benzia:

PujPzlj.jpg

Mark my words, with the right training and the right club this lad can be a very big one in the future! Karim Benzema move over! I used him in my unfinished The Big Ben career so I felt obliged to give this lad a sportive revenge

Striker 3 – Hadi Sacko:

iINXT1T.jpg

Now you guys didn’t see this one coming did you :cool: Looking for a third striker I aaccidentally skipped a few pages in the scouting option when I found this cheap gem. Great stats for a young player, unknown to the most of us, and woop woop he only cost me 4.1 million euros!

The Goalkeeper – Simone Scuffet:

vgNVzyx.jpg

Now a 1000 clean sheets in this game is almost impossible, so I had to find a great young goalkeeper who could play for many years to give us a small chance. This lad caught my eye immediately, he had ‘the new buffon’ written all over him :)

The Assist kid – Juan Fernando Quintero:

X9Dzn1F.jpg

I don’t know how they do it at FCP, the must have a briljant scouting system, because they always have some quality defenders, midfielders and strikers. And in Juan Fernando Quintero I have a briljant midfielder ready to supply the passes to the lads, and Otavio already there as a substitute for Quintero!

The tactic:

I have been playing for several seasons now, and by the results I am getting, I figure a lot of you guys will start asking me for the tactic. And I am sorry to say, that although I normally share my tactic, this one I won’t. I have several reasons for that

·         It took me more than 40 hours of finding the right setup for this tactic, tweaking every role

·         It hasn’t been tested in the big leagues although I guess it would work but might be leaky

·         After discussing the setup, I found out another member of this site had similar ideas about a three striker tactic. So we made a pact, this would remain our tactic as a reward for all the hard work we put in.

All I can say is I hope you guys can understand.

Season review 2014/2015:

Transfers:

EVQEy13.jpg

GbOVLYq.jpg

uEZEcyk.jpg

Next to the lads the biggest addition is Kranevitter. A great young DMC who can support us through the years!

Supertaça:

6YfaTZY.jpg

A quick start didn’t save SLB and a perfect performance by Benzia saved the day and gave us the first cup of the seasons!

Taça da Liga:

oBpILD7.jpg

Lost the picture, but we went out in the semi-final against sporting <_<

Taça de Portugal:

cvItZBg.jpg

Too close for comfort, but in the bag! :lol:

Primeira Liga:

odmu0VD.jpg

Absolutlly smashing season! Shame about the draws, almost perfect but a great way to start

Champions league playoff:

First leg:

LJiUyML.jpg

Very close match with a first important goal by Martial

Second leg:

5MhTd3v.jpg

Damn! Very close match, but the experience of the Napoli squad cost us the match

UEFA Europa league:

Oh come on! I lost the picture of winning the Euro cup -_-  you can see it at the manager overview

Team information:

Awards:

MS2hBT0.jpg

ubP5PBp.jpg

They earned it every penny

Assist:

3tGJIJP.jpg

Goals:

5jiWMCH.jpg

What a performance by the team  :)

The Manager:

4JOii4p.jpg

qTnwFoZ.jpg

AP80kFu.jpg

Not bad thank you :cool:

The Main events

Martial:

ox8BuEn.jpg

8QYm5LE.jpg

Great performance! Very happy with his first season

Benzia:

6mp8OQ3.jpg

ikIHjVY.jpg

Decent start!

Sakho:

58ovbSB.jpg

J1ij0w1.jpg

Assist and goals that’s how I like my strikers!

Scuffet:

nVwKU2R.jpg

vOc9dri.jpg

Not bad for a 18 year old. Was expecting a different result since he is so young.

Quintero:

xvWONU2.jpg

L7hXQHh.jpg

He alone is responsible 54 goals! Amazing :D

The Challenges:

The Triple Threat Challenge:

Played: 155

Scored: 122

The Clean Sheet Challenge:

Played: 64

Clean: 18

The Assist Challenge - Quintero:

Played: 54

Assists: 42

The Evidence:

All the clean sheets of Scuffet this season!

https://i.imgur.com/nSFw2BQ.jpg

E8NOFbN.jpg

Yblqg65.jpg

xIf0YS6.jpg

c1YExmB.jpg

4WFoHdP.jpg

xpIyIxt.jpg

WwiUjgK.jpg

kjbgEPl.jpg

Jwpndfw.jpg

wg8MrtZ.jpg

EP1ko5z.jpg

brLU7Q4.jpg

p6y9Dai.jpg

Eo2JvOS.jpg

DXM6BDw.jpg

3Yt19qC.jpg

cgYvXFp.jpg

Closing statement:

What a first season! A smashing start to the TT challenge, Quintero dominating the field with his assist, and Scuffet making a very very slow start to the clean sheet. Greatly enjoyed this season and hope you did as well!

Don’t forget to leave a comment

This must have exceeded your expectations. Very good start for a first season.

Sakho's a great find btw perfect combination of green attr.

KIU!!!

A cracking start mate, in your first update you've made me miss my Inception save and Quintero, Talisca is fantastic but he's not Quintero :(.

I really can't wait for more! Update again! :P