Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Pele's Soccer - 1kc And Beyond

Agent47

Pele's Soccer - 1kc And Beyond

Intro

P7udnlP.jpg

Hello and welcome to my first solo career which will

allow you to join me on something magical.

Recently the thousand goal challenges have been

like a virus on Vibe and have completely taken

over.I'm going to be gunning for the 1kc challenge while paying tribute to Earth's greatest known footballer - Edson da silva Nascimento or Pele as he is popularly known. This Icon is one of the two players to have managed a thousand goals in real life.

KZOXNTR.jpg

Records To Beat

• 1281 goals / 1363 games
  • 9 Sao Paulo State Championships
  • 5 Taca Brasil
  • 2 Copa Libertadores
  • 2 Club World Cups
  • 3 World Cups
  • 77 goals / 91 caps

Picking The Club

Ol Rey played most of his Career at Santos, So Its natural for me to use them. They've lost a lot of talent like Neymar and Ganso but still have players like Leandro Damiao.

Pn0UA1e.jpg

The Player

I didn't have to search for a Brazilian Striker, This guy has been my favourite wonderkid gem for the last two FMH's. Name? Not so fast. I'm going to indulge in a guessing game. The Player's nickname actually ends with the word 'Gol' which means goal in portugese.

Who's the second who score 1000 as I know that Pele scored over 1k including unofficial friendlies?

There is some controversy over the validity of the 1000 goals as it claim is somewhat inaccurate, because Romário's research team counted his goals in junior, friendly and non-official games. [30][31]

FIFA congratulated Romário on his milestone goal [32] but stated he is still officially on 929 goals, as 77 came in youth football, with others being scored in friendly matches. [33] In 2008, Romário released a DVD with the best goals of his career totaling 900 goals in the disc. [34] Following the landmark goal, Vasco da Gama unveiled a statue of Romário at the Estádio São Januário. [35]

Just a short phrase from wikipedia, so if FIFA didn't recognised, he didn't scored :P

And another interesting article here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_association_football_goal_scorers

Gabriel Barbosa

5IVxohO.jpg

9XaSlzk.jpg

I've done a lot of saves with this guy but never finish. Not this time though, He becomes really good after IT despite being lowkey now.

He reminds me of Neymar a lot, nice hairstyle.

Martin Odegaard

KMKM945.jpg

WBnYynb.jpg

These wonderkid was a hit this year but I still think he is overrated (see Freddy Adu) and he can prove me wrong by excelling in the Assists challenge. I think he has enough time and potential for the job.

Thanks

Thanks to D_don and Catalin for guessing right. Keep calm guys cause first season update is on the way.

Season 1

Psae1YI.jpg

All things have a beginning. Apologies for failing to get this up earlier. I accidentally overwrote the save and had to start anew. This was a sign that things were about to go wrong. How bad could things have gone for my first season? Read on to find out.

• Transfers

g4B1gBX.jpg

8O4VwGm.jpg

We sold a lot and brought in Allione, Odegaard and Tielemans who has a sweet -10 as PA. He also scores a lot in the striker position and so serve as substitute for Gabigol(I foresee someone doing a 1kc with Tielemans). Allione was taking Odegaard's sport so I loaned him out and then sold him.

• State Championships

3v7FJOs.jpg

We finished first on the log but lost in the play offs to second place Corinthians. I hate playoffs.

• Cup

sWcfF3g.jpg

We came, we saw and we conquered. My players let loose in the finals to win Taca Brasil.

• League

F8vFBLI.jpg

The fans kept screaming Ezio Dallas! They wanted my head on a platter for not delivering this despite agreeing to do it for a bigger transfer fee. This is the hardest league on Fmh.

• Review

7qUjcgZ.jpg

We won only one comp meanwhile teams worse than us were doing better.

• Me

BfyxOmE.jpg

I was really poor this season and i'm happy the board did not sack me. Looking to Improve.

It will be some time before I get regarded as successor to Muricy Ramalho-Brazil head coach.

• Martin Odegaard

MxApx26.jpg

meFXgd8.jpg

Nice stats. He performed well but needs to up his assists.

Assists = 12

• Gabriel Barbosa

OFdOnw6.jpg

yufxxPN.jpg

Already looking good. He was close averaging 2 goals a game. Nice report for his first season.

Gabigol got called up to play in the Copa America. He also won WPOTY with messi as runnerup.

• Progress

WPOTY = 1/1

Games Played = 66

Goals Scored = 112

Goals Required = 888

• The Pele Challenge
NIL

So that's it. I need a replacement for an underperforming centreback. I want one of those cheap players that are beastly. I have some on my mind but I would like to hear suggestions.

Great first season pal,I have done Brazil and its a tedious league,112 goals in his first season

I never thought of that. I'm going to try and extend his contract.

Thanks Lee. I never thought he would score 112 in his first season.

You have now set the bench mark to 112 you can't drop below 112 now :)