Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 Patch Available Now!

Ashez

FMH 2015 Patch Available Now!

football-manager-handheld-2015.png

The first patch of the year is now available from the store in which you bought the game, unfortunately at this point we have no idea what this patch includes as the only information given is "various bug fixes" and there has been no response on the official SI forums, all we do know is that the stamina bug wasn't fixed in time for this release.

For anyone who's downloaded the patch please post here any changes you've noticed or any new issues which have been created.

I'm personally not downloading it until i know it's safe and that nothing else has been broken, the fact they are refusing to release what's been fixed/changed has me somewhat worried if truth be told, then again i bet the list is rather long!

This was an anticipated update though as the original release was frankly a bug filled joke, how are we meant to help you if we have no idea what you've changed/fixed. You've made it clear we're your bug testers so hiding things from us doesn't help anyone, especially you guys!

I think maybe there should be a list of things the update is for, you guys like feedback but how are we supposed to comment on something when your very vague!

I think maybe there should be a list of things the update is for, you guys like feedback but how are we supposed to comment on something when your very vague!

I think that too

The fact there is/was so many bugs on this game that we noticed but are kind of hidden bugs it would be cool to get a list or are they too embarrassed by how big said list could have been?

This is simply the way it has always been with sub-patches, it's nothing to do with anything else other than how we work here. A changelist will be available with 6.1 when that is ready.

If anybody wishes to report issues I can always be found on the SI forum and am always available to receive saves to look into.

In other words they're keeping it vague so people think the big bugs like the stamina issues have been fixed, if I wasn't on this forum I'd expect the stamina bug to be fixed upon seeing the message "various bugs fixed".

I'll be honest and say I'm losing more faith by the comment/announcement with this game, the customer service is appalling and the game is a joke with all the bugs, is it even safe to update? We bought the game believing it would actually work and now we have a vague patch with no evidence of what has actually been fixed apart from knowing a number of game breaking bugs haven't been, was the patch even tested to ensure it works and that more things haven't been broken? Seriously sort yourselves out or you'll have no community left!

I've updated and haven't have any problems Eliseo.

I think the disappearing goal scorer bug when looking back at fixtures has been fixed :)

Don't download terrible was playing original engine went to star again match enhanced engine only option with no commentary selection so restarted lost progress tactics went to pot as in all gone when tinkering then bath vs Halifax poped up strange considering I was PSG and they was all different players not the ones from PSG or the team I was playing.very disappointed and ran a match engine test turned of after 4 mins considering I was 25 mins into match so that's got worse unbelievably.

Just wanted to toss my observations, ipad 3, 8.whatever is current os, updated FMH, I noticed that the load time was faster than I'd ever seen it, I run the new match engine on slow, so I'm pretty much watching the whole game. It ran much smoother, I noticed no stutter (I used to see it in my games a lot), and I'm happy so far. Running a large DB, playing as MVV in my second season as manager. I'm sure there's still some things I'm not catching, but right out the gate, I'm happier with the update than not

Scott the disappearing goalscorer bug isn't fixed, at least on old saves- another Neymar hattrick wiped from history and the greatest regen keeper I have ever gotten in all FMHs sitting on 3 stamina.

Hugely disappointed by these 'bug fixes'.

If this is that small patch that happens every year it should've been out a month ago.

Oh actually guess what, the app store thinks I'm running 6.0.1 when I'm still actually running 6.0- no 'update' option...

Has anything changed at all? (yes the sarcasm is in full flow).

Not Impressed.

Downloaded the patch and it has ruined my game. The game now automatically sets the players tactical roles to a default setting and when I change them back to how I want them, it just changes them back to the default setting as soon as I leave the tactics page. The only way to play with the tactical settings I want is to start the game and then press tactics and change them there but the team often starts the game slow and I concede early.

Can I delete this update?

Downloaded the patch and it has ruined my game. The game now automatically sets the players tactical roles to a default setting and when I change them back to how I want them, it just changes them back to the default setting as soon as I leave the tactics page. The only way to play with the tactical settings I want is to start the game and then press tactics and change them there but the team often starts the game slow and I concede early.

You can only do it if you have v6.0 on a device- on iOS you can save the v6.0 app into iTunes, delete 6.0.1 and then install from your computer.

On an Android device, you can backup/save the app, and then delete & reinstall yourself.

Obviously you needed to do this before updating...

I don't think many of us are updating now though... I would like to hear Alari or Marc Vaughan's response in a nice and timely manner.

I don't get this error after updating - I'm on Android.

Can't say I have noticed any differences at all, though. What bugs were there in the original version? If someone could put up a list, I could try a few saves to see if the bugs are still around.

You can only do it if you have v6.0 on a device- on iOS you can save the v6.0 app into iTunes, delete 6.0.1 and then install from your computer.

On an Android device, you can backup/save the app, and then delete & reinstall yourself.

Obviously you needed to do this before updating...

I don't think many of us are updating now though... I would like to hear Alari or Marc Vaughan's response in a nice and timely manner.

I have FMH on my phone too and this bug doesn't seem to effect the game I had saved on there. I just copied and pasted this save onto my phone and it is still reseting the tactical roles so I am wondering if there is a bug with this save. I only noticed the problem once I updated though.

I need to fix it though as I can't play like this.

Edit: this is weird......I opened an older save with a slightly different formation (wing-backs are pushed further forward on my most recent save) and this bug didn't happen. I then changed to the same formation and it starts to reset the tactical roles again, It only seems to happen when using this particular formation........

I may have been premature blaming the new update.

It's still a pretty serious bug, though, just one that may have been in from the start. I think I've seen some mention of it on the official forums and, once again, there doesn't seem to be a fix on the horizon, yet.

It's still a pretty serious bug, though, just one that may have been in from the start. I think I've seen some mention of it on the official forums and, once again, there doesn't seem to be a fix on the horizon, yet.

Yeah it's a bit annoying I can't play my favoured formation because of this.