Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Guide to Understanding FMH Formations

zacksson007

i must eay that 4 3 3 you have up there is the bomb i had an unbeaten run with that formation and a couple others but.,this 4 3 3 to s d best its more fun wen you have 3 poachers up front try that out

Well, I'm happy you had an unbeaten run with my 4-3-3 and some couple others. Thank you for the feedback, and I will try out yours too. (4-3-3 with 3 Poachers up front)

Hi zacksson when playing 442 what's best team instructions to use is it the same as the one in the picture cheers

There is no best. That depends on who you have. He could say a BWM is good but if you have no strong players who are good at tackling you are better off with a DLM. The best thing for you to do is analyse your team.

Hi zacksson when playing 442 what's best team instructions to use is it the same as the one in the picture cheers

There is no best. That depends on who you have. He could say a BWM is good but if you have no strong players who are good at tackling you are better off with a DLM. The best thing for you to do is analyse your team.

Hi, Jason. There's nothing like the "best team instructions," its just like what Dec has already said - everything depends on your squad. You just need to find what suits your team the most and stick to it. 

Since all these optimal formations do not involve men behind ball or counter attack, are there any formations that can employ these tactics effectively? The AI teams always seem to abuse the counter attack against my team...

Zacks!

THIS is hands down one of the best threads i have ever read in a forum AT ALL!

This covers so much info and gives all of us the ideas we need!

THANK you Zacks - this is amaizing :D

Zacks!

THIS is hands down one of the best threads i have ever read in a forum AT ALL!

This covers so much info and gives all of us the ideas we need!

THANK you Zacks - this is amazing :D

Thank you for the nice comments. 

Since all these optimal formations do not involve men behind ball or counter attack, are there any formations that can employ these tactics effectively? The AI teams always seem to abuse the counter attack against my team...

Are you planning on "parking the bus" and hitting the AI teams on the counter?

great thread! Any advice for the 442 attacking formation?

Play with wingers on the flanks and make sure one of your strikers is extremely good at heading the ball. And in midfield, you can have a "sitter" and a "destroyer" midfield combo. This way, you'll have balance in your team. I hope this helps.

2014/2015 season. What's the difference?

If you've installed the FMHVibe Summer 2015 Update Preview 5 by Dec, then I'll assume it's a real life 2015/16 squad line-ups. As it includes all the latest transfers, loans and promotions/relegations + more.

Thanxs a lot, im from Perú, and im new in this version on the game, and it helps me to understand better, cause i was playing and winning , and then suddenly all the other teams started to play 442 and I cant beat them, now i will with better aproax with this!! Thank you !!!!

Thanxs a lot, im from Perú, and im new in this version on the game, and it helps me to understand better, cause i was playing and winning , and then suddenly all the other teams started to play 442 and I cant beat them, now i will with better aproax with this!! Thank you !!!!

You welcome, and good luck.