Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 YouTube Gaming Streaming

UKFootballScore

Hey guys!!

Myself and JustM1kePlays have been talking about starting a Streaming group of 4-5 or even more would be ideal!

Streaming can be awesome when playing like normal but have people watching your gameplay and talking about it on the chat section about it!

This is an idea which requires others to get involved with it!

If your interested get in touch! We chat on whatsapp in a group chat

Edited by UKFootballScore

If you want this can be done on a FMHVibe Channel where everyone can subscribe to. Though I would like to see people in action before granting permission for obvious reasons.

How would one stream it. I assume using reflector? Unfortunately, My phone isn't quite there to support Reflector, so I'm hoping there is some other way.

Ah, that's an android app. On iPhone there's reflector which is class, but I need a 4S, and only have a 4. I'm planning on maybe doing FM PC videos on youtube, and stream a save or two with it's in built Twitch Stream.

FMH would be nice to stream, you could probably go through a season in a 2-3 Hour Stream. Would be interesting to see streams or at least videos integrated with worded careers.

When is this starting?Cause it sure would be nice to see how other people play fmh apart fro the way i do.Would have loved to take part in this but i never really finish anything i start so i rather just watch :D

Well my twitch account is

UKFootballScore Twitch

Also Mike is

JustM1kePlays Twitch

So follow us and you'll get email updates when were online but in the future we'll put up when we'll be online and for how long and what save we'll be playing etc… like a TV guide if you will

I'm going to do a bit tonight around 10:30 I reckon

Doing a Free Agent Database that mimics an FM15 Save I'm also doing to see how different they run side by side.

Will be showing my squad first at 10:32 and then move onto the next games! Hopefully the app I use will continue to run the stream as it cuts it out sometimes

Ok so seemed to be a decent stream that time! Went for 25 minutes! Thanks to anyone who did tune in! Wanted to do earlier but couldn't get it too work but got it going in the end!

Beat A Southampton 2-4

Beat H Swansea 2-0

Lost A West Ham 3-2

Shocking stuff! Enjoyed that session! Its a different way of playing for sure but its cool when you can see the viewer count go up you get a buzz that someone is watching you play haha

Remember to make a Twitch account and follow me!

ive started following you,but i would rather you give us a time and schedule to always tune in.Because my timezone is definately different from yours  :)

My broadband kept going on/off but I had a steady stream going from 11:45 to 12:20

I'm sure it was working because I have the stream running on another phone listening to through headphones

You may have caught it at bad times

Speaking for myself I would really prefer maybe YouTube videos to this twitch of a thing cause I believe not everyone may have the time to stream when you are online.I hope you understand my point of view

Well what time would be best guys? We've tried different times but still no reaction I had a few viewers last time and that was afternoon

Speaking for myself I would really prefer maybe YouTube videos to this twitch of a thing cause I believe not everyone may have the time to stream when you are online.I hope you understand my point of view

Did you watch our videos from before??

Are you referring to the ones on twitch?

If not then yes i think have.If you would still want to continue on twitch then i guess 9 or 10 would be appropriate at least by then mos people are back from work?

Best times are probably the peak times or evening when people are just chilling out (like 5 onwards) but again work and college/ uni can get in the way of these things