Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Welcome Vibe to an exciting community project being brought to you by JustM1kePlays, Prize and myself, but what have we got planned? As you can tell by the title given to this thread we'll be bringing Vibe an RPG experience which has never been seen before! After months of discussions and testing i believe we are edging extremely near to having this ready to launch so here i am today to get the word out their and hopefully get some hype built around this massive project.

The Plan

1. We've hand selected a group of numbers to be involved, i appreciate this isn't ideal but due to how time consuming the project is we wanted people involved who we new would appreciate our work, i have no issues with other members doing this with other people in the future though.

2. We've then had these members select what class they'd like to be from a list, it was a first come first serve basis and you'll see the members and their classes shortly.

3. Once we had a squad and class list we created them using the IGE, however with a twist! Each member has been created with 1 point in each of the attributes apart from 10 in stamina, the aim of the game is members will earn experience by meeting certain requirements in game which they'll be able to spend on boosting their own players attributes! This means that members have to decide how to allow their players to grow, do they focus on the stats needed for their class or do they go the jack of all trades route? This should be fascinating to watch unfold!

4. We've decided to start the team in the bottom division of England and the aim is to get to the Premier League in a position where we can destroy all but your comments and interest will determine how long this lasts as it's a lot of work for the three of us. 

How Does The Experience Work?

You'll receive experience points for currently hidden achievements in game but for an example i can say you'll receive points based on your match ratings and performances with plenty of bonuses thrown in for good measure with even bonus events planned to be held so make sure you pay close attention to this thread. 

Once you have your experience points you'll be able to spend them as you wish on your character, this means if you have five points to spend you can cash them in where ever you like on your players attribute list. From our tests when training is turned off the players don't normally improve much but if they do these slight improves will be classed as form and will be removed at the end of the season. 

How The Save Will Be Played

The save will be played by JustM1kePlays and he intends to play the save as normal, as the editor is in use we can ensure the characters will always be fit and raring to go and it's for this reason that we've only built a squad of 10 players with the eleventh member being a surprise. 

We've still not entirely worked out how we will be posting this but the idea is to have it as regular as we can manage and hopefully all three of us will take it in turns posting updates to lessen the burden on Mike, as i said this project is a lot of work so please support him as without him it would't be possible. 

The Squad List And Classes

The members were hand selected for various reasons and i'm delighted with the members we had willing to be involved, the classes were decided on a first come first serve basis apart from i allowed Prize and Mike to select theirs after five or so people had responded, i felt they deserved to hand select theirs due to their work within the project but i also wanted it to be fair, as for myself i decided to take which ever was available at the end which worked out pretty well for myself it has to be said.  

Scott The Rogue

Prize The Assassin

Batigoal The Enforcer

Vcad The Warlock

FMHAberdeen The Tank

Graveluth The Thief

UKFootballscore The Magician

JustM1kePlays The Archer

LeeCutler The Guardian

Ashez The Mercenary

What do these classes mean? Well now it's time for your first involvement within this project as i request you guys to get involved guessing what these classes mean! Who knows maybe their will be a reward for a member who guesses correctly? (If they are involved in the experience that is). 

In the coming days JustM1kePlays will have your screenshots in this thread and from that point we'll be ready to go so sit back and get excited as the experience is almost here!

Thank you for viewing and i hope this project has you excited and interested, as always please remember to leave a comment sharing your views and opinions and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. 

The FMHVibe RPG Task Force.

Wow! Really nice only wish I could have taken part. Was there a sign up page or were they selected and informed through PM? Anyways looking forward to seeing how this plays out :) I'll put in my support for Bati Goal :)

Wow! Really nice only wish I could have taken part. Was there a sign up page or were they selected and informed through PM? Anyways looking forward to seeing how this plays out :) I'll put in my support for Bati Goal :)

We decided on the members involved as a three and it was all handled via PM and everyone was sworn to secrecy :P. I'd have loved to have made it more open to the public but it's a lot of work, obviously there is more than ten members i wanted to include but if you go the open route you sometimes get people who sign up and never come on the site again as we've seen with the various MyClub stuff on Vibe, so i took the decision to hand pick the members involved and i went for the most active as this will need people to comment to be a success. 

EPIC STUFF!! cant wait to get started!!

I originally thought the Magican would be the creative force in the team so went with that

That's what i want to hear, i know the three of us are rather excited and nervous about this going live so comments like that give us all a boost lol.

Somewhat on the right track there UK ;)

Can't wait to start! I think tank might mean a powerful player.

Possibly :P

Thank you to Ash and PriZe for letting me be part of this Epic series!

I can't wait to get this started an hope not just the members involved comment an enjoy the save as well.

This wouldn't happen without you Mike, i may have gotten the idea but i couldn't have pulled it off by myself and you're very important to this working out :D.

So do i, hopefully the people not involved will still enjoy the ride.

I'm guessing each is linked to a player role e.g. enforcer = ball winning mid, assassin = poacher etc. Can't quite work them all out though.

You might be on to something but your predictions are wrong ;).

Prize The Assassin INF

FMHAberdeen The Tank BTB

Graveluth The Thief BWM

UKFootballscore The Magician APM

JustM1kePlays The Archer WNG

LeeCutler The Guardian DLM

Ashez The Mercenary PCR

They're my guesses anyway.

At least I can take some credit for having a good idea!

@Callum, like your predictions.

@Ashez, Mike, Prize - the whole thing sounds great and I hope it all works as well as it sounds it could. Will be following this closely.

Ooh ooh can i guess as well and go for a reward for my player??? :D

A big bow of thanks for Ashez and Mike, for letting me be part of this epic journey!

Great to see all the positive comments, really buzzing here :-) let's rock this!!

Prize The Assassin INF

FMHAberdeen The Tank BTB

Graveluth The Thief BWM

UKFootballscore The Magician APM

JustM1kePlays The Archer WNG

LeeCutler The Guardian DLM

Ashez The Mercenary PCR

They're my guesses anyway.

like your thinking!

Id say Mercenary would be B2B

Assassin as Poacher

Nice ideas UK

At least I can take some credit for having a good idea!

@Callum, like your predictions.

@Ashez, Mike, Prize - the whole thing sounds great and I hope it all works as well as it sounds it could. Will be following this closely.

I honestly think this could be huge for Vibe

In so excited to be part of this, this is going to be freaking epic!

Same here Lee. What do you think you are?

Ooh ooh can i guess as well and go for a reward for my player??? :D

A big bow of thanks for Ashez and Mike, for letting me be part of this epic journey!

Great to see all the positive comments, really buzzing here :-) let's rock this!!

This is going to be EPIC!

A couple have been guessed right with a few close :P, it all comes down to interpretations I guess as a lot can be worded in a way to suit something else :P

M1ke, Prize, Ashez thanks for all the work you guys have put (and continue to put :D ) in this, much appreciated.

Let's make this a huge success and hopefully we'll see other members have a go at it as well in the near future.

BatiGoal

TheEnforcer.png

Guess A: The Referee

Guess B: The Captain

Guess C: Center Back

(Limited Defender)

:cool:

This seems pretty interesting! Never thought FMH and RPGs could mix. Anyway, here's my predictions, based on my many years of RPG experience  :P

Scott The Rogue - Rouges in any party typically stay hidden behind a tank or are at the fringes of the party, darting in and out of the fight. I guess winger. 

Prize The Assassin - They stay hidden until a chance for a lethal backstab. Closest role would be Poacher I think, maybe InF.

Batigoal The Enforcer - Seems like an all round guy who switches from offense to defense, depending on what is needed from him. B2B is the most accurate I think. If not it's the referee.

Vcad The Warlock - A magic user. I'm guessing the difference between this guy and the magician is that the warlock focuses on raw power compared to the more 'technical' magician. Target man.

FMHAberdeen The Tank - Big, strong and tough, tanks are tough enough to take damage and dish it back. Centreback here.

Graveluth The Thief - Thieves are called thieves for a reason. They steal. In football terms, this would be a person who robs the ball not using brute force but by brains. DLM I think.

UKFootballscore The Magician - Creating something out of nothing. APM or TQR would be the closest.

JustM1kePlays The Archer - Archers usually stay at the back or flanks, supporting from long range. I'm going to be unorthodox here and guess BPD, playing long balls up front. Maybe WBK. 

LeeCutler The Guardian - Guardians typically stay in a certain place to well, guard something, rarely venturing from their position. My guess is GK, maybe LTD.

Ashez The Mercenary - Mercenaries kill for coin. In football terms that would be the ball. So this tells me if they have the ball, they will charge up the pitch. If not, they hold back. I guess FBK.

Seems a pretty balanced team I think. Did I get any right?  :D

Some great ideas there mate and you hit a few on the head :D, i won't reveal as yet as i'm unsure how i want to go about it ;).

Thanks for the amazing feedback lads :D

This seems pretty interesting! Never thought FMH and RPGs could mix. Anyway, here's my predictions, based on my many years of RPG experience  :P

Scott The Rogue - Rouges in any party typically stay hidden behind a tank or are at the fringes of the party, darting in and out of the fight. I guess winger. 

Prize The Assassin - They stay hidden until a chance for a lethal backstab. Closest role would be Poacher I think, maybe InF.

Batigoal The Enforcer - Seems like an all round guy who switches from offense to defense, depending on what is needed from him. B2B is the most accurate I think. If not it's the referee.

Vcad The Warlock - A magic user. I'm guessing the difference between this guy and the magician is that the warlock focuses on raw power compared to the more 'technical' magician. Target man.

FMHAberdeen The Tank - Big, strong and tough, tanks are tough enough to take damage and dish it back. Centreback here.

Graveluth The Thief - Thieves are called thieves for a reason. They steal. In football terms, this would be a person who robs the ball not using brute force but by brains. DLM I think.

UKFootballscore The Magician - Creating something out of nothing. APM or TQR would be the closest.

JustM1kePlays The Archer - Archers usually stay at the back or flanks, supporting from long range. I'm going to be unorthodox here and guess BPD, playing long balls up front. Maybe WBK. 

LeeCutler The Guardian - Guardians typically stay in a certain place to well, guard something, rarely venturing from their position. My guess is GK, maybe LTD.

Ashez The Mercenary - Mercenaries kill for coin. In football terms that would be the ball. So this tells me if they have the ball, they will charge up the pitch. If not, they hold back. I guess FBK.

Seems a pretty balanced team I think. Did I get any right?  :D

Some pretty solid ideas there I reckon. Don't know enough about rpg's myself to make any better guesses.

Intrigued to find out more!

After discussing the feedback and excitement recieved here we've decide to try and make this even better, as you can guess we are open to ideas while having a few of our own outside of our skill set (like graphics etc) so in short we are fishing to see if anyone else wanted to help us, obviously anyone in the squad that helps will be rewarded in game. For anyone interested please send a PM with the three of us included, thanks.