Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 William Carvalho

5H4K3

There he comes. One of the brightest Portugal rising stars and a rival of Romero to become hottest young DMC in the game.

William Carvalho stats at the start of the game

LZXozsW.png

William Carvalho stats after 1 year of Dec's intensive general training

nGnwN7e.png

William Carvalho performances

ahree0D.png

I don't really know what I like about him so much, but these stats are incredibly pleasing. They look better than Mona Lisa and you can't even say why. He played as a DLM for me and his incredible positioning, decisions, tackling and strenght stats helped him disrupt opposition play very effectively, while passing and creativity allowed to get those 7 assists. His no-nonsense defending saw him getting quite a lot of yellow cards, but he is a true class and real future of Portugal football. Oh, and did I mentioned that he can be retrained to play in all of the midfield, defensive midfield and defensive positions as well? A must sign for any world class club.

I'm my save he beat Simeon Slavchev for this first team position despite slavchev having monster stats. This speaks volumes of him. Very good but Romero is still The best in the game :)

I'm my save he beat Simeon Slavchev for this first team position despite slavchev having monster stats. This speaks volumes of him. Very good but Romero is still The best in the game :)

He played together with Slavchev for me. Carvalho was DLM, and Slavchev - B2B. They both are nice.

Nice one.

Looks like a fine DLM but even as a center back I think he'd do a solid job. Have you tried him as a CB?

No actually, but I believe he would be great as a CB as well

A player I've always wanted to use but I never have, I love playing in Portugal but I know it's not the most exciting league to play as for this site so I try not to over play within the league :(.