Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Goalkeeper Wonderkids Test

fmhaberdeenfan

Goalkeeper Wonderkid Test

Hello all. Today I will show you some goalkeeper wonderkids tests. I got some off of the wonderkid shortlist and was eager to see how they improved an how they played. So I decided to simulate a season and have a look and see how each goalkeeper selected played. Enjoy!

Goalkeeper 1: Jan Oblak

DOB: 7/1/93

Nation: Slovenia
Team: Atletico
Stats At Start Of Game: 7wrJibn.png
Stats After 1st Season: 5k9cVPS.png
Games: 2
Conceded: 4
Review: The test was not the best as Oblak was the backup keeper but his stats improved brilliantly. He is a must sign for any of the best teams.

Goalkeeper 2: Timo Horn

DOB: 12/5/93

Nation: Germany
Team: Koln
Stats At Start Of Game: ajzIKNz.png
Stats After 1st Season: CI0IzRC.png
Games: 35
Conceded: 58
Review: Timo played lots of games which really helped the test. A not bad 58 conceded and he also helped his team escape relegation by 2 points! He seems to be improving nicely and needs a lot of matches to get the best out of the lad.

Goalkeeper 3: Nicola Leali

DOB: 17/2/93

Nation:Italian
Club: Cesena (On loan from Juventus)
Stats At Start: 3ya8EdD.png
Stats After 1st Season: DsQGhm6.png
Games: 40
Conceded: 68
Review: A decent season for the youngster. A great amount of games played helped his stats but his record was not the best. 68 goals conceded is a large amount but he seemed to get better as the season progressed. He is one you should sign.

Conclusion

As you know I showed you 3. You may be thinking that's not enough but don't worry i felt like some of the other keepers i wanted to have did not get any games all season. Soon I will have a test made for every position. Thanks for reading and please remember as always to leave feedback. Thanks :)

I've been especially looking out for Oblak recently and testing him out a few times. What I've noticed is that his initial stats seem to kinds differ from save to save and he always, always dropped in stats in the first season, losing most of his greens.

I've been especially looking out for Oblak recently and testing him out a few times. What I've noticed is that his initial stats seem to kinds differ from save to save and he always, always dropped in stats in the first season, losing most of his greens.

I sign Oblak regularly and he performs well mostly.

I sign Oblak regularly and he performs well mostly.

Yes, he performed exceptionally well for me also, conceding about 0.33 goal per match, while playing over 20 matches in season for Liverpool, but his stats were dropping, what was very strange. Yet when I signed him on my other save in second season stats were already good and were not dropping.

I've not used any of these yet but if I did it would be Oblak as communication is an important stat for sure, I have no idea why so many keepers have such a low stat for it , but as mentioned it looks rather glitched out :/

Not familiar with the other two but Oblak's a top keeper and undervalued in my save between 10-15M. I feel he should be double that.

Yea he maybe undervalued but Atletico sells him for £24-26 million and that's too much for a wonderkid. The only GK that crosses the evaluation of £40 million is Jeronimo Rulli.

Not familiar with the other two but Oblak's a top keeper and undervalued in my save between 10-15M. I feel he should be double that.

Yea he maybe undervalued but Atletico sells him for £24-26 million and that's too much for a wonderkid. The only GK that crosses the evaluation of £40 million is Jeronimo Rulli.

I agree it would be too much if you weren't 100% confident about his goalkeeping abilities. But if you know he delivers and also know he's got 15 long seasons in him as a GK is a very small price to pay. Worth every penny.

Definitely but if I think like that then I got Courtois and Rulli.

As Courtois will come a bit expensive but we just know he is the best GK

De Gea actually costs £26 million so De Gea over Oblak any day that's why Oblak is a bit underrated as these players already are better than him.

You could cop Courtois for €20M-€30M easily in this year edition. He's being offered by the Chelsea over and over. They can't handle having two world class keepers in the squad.

You could cop Courtois for €20M-€30M easily in this year edition. He's being offered by the Chelsea over and over. They can't handle having two world class keepers in the squad.

He usually pops up one can buy him easily for £25-30million.

A nice idea but I am unsure how you can test these like that. Oblak is in a totally different team with a better defence to Horn and Horn is in a more competitive league. Plus none are on their peak so it is unfair to judge so early on with different tactics, teams, leagues and gametime.

Think it's a good idea.

However as all teams have different training facilities an as Dec has pointed out as they play for different team some might have better defenders.

I think the only way you could get a true result is sign then for the same club an play a season an see the outcome then.