Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

@mikeyboy11 Firmino is an ideal wide forward. Don't worry if he is yellow. 

@YammersPie

The Defence speaks for itself. Schneiderlin should be your left central midfielder , Herrera can be your right central midfielder (Goretzka will cover right central midfield. Volland will be your right forward and Werner your poacher. 

Ive never used Meyer but he has decent stats to play as a wide forward so try him and see how he goes. Mats is not ideal but you could get away with playing him left forward. 

You need a deep lying playmaker. A tough tackler that can also pass. Or play scneiderlin there and buy another central midfielder, someone who can tackle and create. 

Loads of players depending on your database and the year you are in.

Player types are Schneiderlin, Pogba, Kondogbia, De Rossi, Busquets, Strutman, Yaya Toure.

I search for an attribute of 15 or more in

Tackling
Passing
Movement

after those 3 key stats I look at

Decisions
Teamwork

Depending on my budget or the team i am managing I will then search for 14's in the key areas then 13's etc etc.

The left CM needs the tackling and a bonus is being good in the air as for some reason the player in this position always does more tackling and heading. The right CM can be a little more attacking. I'm not saying put Ozil, David Silva or someone like that there but a Moutinho, Ander Herrara, Fabregas can do a good job.

Does it matter that some players appear as yellow in the wide forward positions? Example is with firmino at Liverpool?

As I said a couple of posts ago. No it doesn't matter at all. All my best wide forwards have been yellow. 

Having great time with this tactic the new one with advanced forwards and 2 cm im hull and I have one the group stages with ease in Europe. In league I am 4 I need 2  decent wing backs. Also playing up front  there youth striker and hes nearly scored 20. Lueo