Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Billy's mega tactic

billy2shots

Great formation, thanks. Never thought to play my wingers pushed further forward as complete forwards- but seems to really work well.

I have played with some different variations due to the limitations of my team (lack of players able to play FR and FL), and it seems to work OK with just one FL or FR with the other pushed into an AMC role behind the CF, or as a deeper AMR/AML on the opposite side from your FR/FL (however with two AMR/AML it hasn't work too well for me, too few goals).

Great formation, thanks. Never thought to play my wingers pushed further forward as complete forwards- but seems to really work well.

I have played with some different variations due to the limitations of my team (lack of players able to play FR and FL), and it seems to work OK with just one FL or FR with the other pushed into an AMC role behind the CF, or as a deeper AMR/AML on the opposite side from your FR/FL (however with two AMR/AML it hasn't work too well for me, too few goals).

That is what I found when creating the tactic. FL and FR is a much better combo than AMR and AML.

I am currently thinking of experimenting with one FR/FL and the other wide forward played somewhere else. 

Without trying it, I think this could work.

Comlete Forward Left

Poacher

Right Winger (not pushed up, played level with APM and Cental midfielder)

I am well on the way to completing my triple threat challenge and another 1k challenge so I will look to do a double trouble soon.

The first 15 games should be the worst. It is an oddish tactic so takes a bit longer for your players to get it. After that you should be good. I use it for 20 odd seasons without changing too much.

I'm 10 years into my latest challenge and my poacher has just scored 95 goals in the last season. The AI is not cracking this tactic.

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/25941-the-french-connection-triple-threat-1k-challenge/

hey billy, this tactic is very cool and very amazing !! I can bring a lot of trophies with this tactic. thank you !!

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback.

Original engine tactic .. Can anyone explain why the game play of matches is so slow!?

This problem of speed has mainly been associated with the enhanced one. However after the update the problem seems to have gone. Also it depends on your phone too have you loaded multiple leagues or large database? These could be the factors as well. If the problem persists maybe take advice from Declan?

Hi billy I one every thing wit porto in two season hopefully third time luck second season i was so much better especially wit Roberts left Martinez and oavados on right

I have played around a little more with dropping one of the wingers back, to either AMR (WNG/INF) or MR (WNG), and it definitely doesn't work anywhere near as well. It doesn't just reduce your goals, it really reduces the effectiveness of the defence. It seems like pushing the wide midfielders up to FR/FL really allows you to pressurise the opposition full backs and win back possession quickly.

Yep, this tactic is built around the FL and FR

As a bit of background. This is the first FMH I have played. As soon as I watched the highlights of the match engine it reminded me of early Championship Manger games. It's not unbelievable to think that mobile devices of today can play games that were quite complex on computers 10+ years ago.

With that in mind I set about building tactics that I used on CM 01/02, 02/03 and 03/04. Although not exact, what I came up with is a tried and trusted 03/04 tactic.

FL Daniel Braathen

FR Fabio Paim

Poacher Sani Tuncay

Yep, this tactic is built around the FL and FR

As a bit of background. This is the first FMH I have played. As soon as I watched the highlights of the match engine it reminded me of early Championship Manger games. It's not unbelievable to think that mobile devices of today can play games that were quite complex on computers 10+ years ago.

With that in mind I set about building tactics that I used on CM 01/02, 02/03 and 03/04. Although not exact, what I came up with is a tried and trusted 03/04 tactic.

FL Daniel Braathen

FR Fabio Paim

Poacher Sani Tuncay

Wow that takes me back lol. I remember Daniel Braathen was ridiculously good in Championship Manager :)

nin7wtdh.png

23jt3kdw.png

r49k79kb.png

4sdieogp.png

Using this as Yeovil Town in League One and started well enough then went downhill badly then moved the BWM up into Midfield and now the results are flowing!

Signed a player called David Henen from Olympiakos for £300,000 and hes scored 35 goals so far! Actually were the highest scorers in the league at the same time as leaking the most aswell!

Thanks for trying in the lower leagues UK.

For what ever reason the tactic does take a long while for it to click. I'm sure lots of people tried it for 5-10 games then binned it because of the slow start.

3 central midfielders makes sense down the divisions as it's a real scrap and you really want to dominate that midfield.

35 goals at the start of January. Not too shabby.

Hope you have a good end to the season.

Hay billy I have never done well on football manager till your tactic thank you so much I m porto still. I have Roberts on left. Martinez center and otievo right brilliant stuff

Decided to test it. Will there be worse results if i use at FL, FR positions, players with yellow circles like Piatti, Salah?

And what 3 key attributes will you single out for CmF role in your tactic?

Yellow is fine as long as they have the right stats.

FL and FR complete forward 3 key stats.

Finishing

Creativity

Crossing??

I want my poacher to score bucket loads which is why I want creative wide forwards.

I have found that using a quality player with yellow rating at FR/FL is far more effective than playing them anywhere else (dropping them deeper) with the formation.

Wow the CM 03/04 post is bringing back some memories!!! Freddy Adu anyone?!

Yep, don't try and tinker. Keep the FL and FR and play players there that fit the role of what I have said.

Don't worry what colour someone is, his stats are way more important

I have used

Strikers

Wingers

Advanced playmakers

Central midfielders

I had to use a wingback there for a month with good success.

Just started a career wit north ferrie non league team in conferences south or north I am smashing teams. I no when I go up in leagues my bwm and apm need to be much better tackler s. And I should do well il keep you up to date