Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 'Slightly tired' player

DutchTony

Greetings

I'm going for my 1st 1kc. I'm only 15 games into the first season and my player of choice is 'slightly tired'. I don't know how long he's been tired for as only just looked at his 'personal' details for the first time since the start of the season.

It's surely a bit soon to be tired isn't it?

Thanks for the reply Dec.

He's 18. I've seen this challenge done before with young guys like Thalles and Zivkovic etc, and they played like 60-70 games per season.

Also my player always starts each game a minimum of 95% fitness.

Does this mean I'll have to start leaving him out?

My approach is play him unless he's under 90% but I rarely have that problem as I sub them often during games, it's amazing what a different a few minutes here and there makes.

However if he does become jaded or slightly tired I'd suggest using him a bit more sparingly as it can effect their scoring, you also have plenty of time on your hands so it's not like you need to force him to play all the time.

My approach is play him unless he's under 90% but I rarely have that problem as I sub them often during games, it's amazing what a different a few minutes here and there makes.

However if he does become jaded or slightly tired I'd suggest using him a bit more sparingly as it can effect their scoring, you also have plenty of time on your hands so it's not like you need to force him to play all the time.

Thanks Ash

To be honest I haven't needed to sub him off yet as he usually finishes games around 80% but I will start to sub him from now on.

I was surprised to see he was tired after such few games and don't want this to be an ongoing issue for obvious reasons.

If all goes well I'll start a thread on this 1kc maybe at the start of season 4 :)

Thanks Ash

To be honest I haven't needed to sub him off yet as he usually finishes games around 80% but I will start to sub him from now on.

I was surprised to see he was tired after such few games and don't want this to be an ongoing issue for obvious reasons.

If all goes well I'll start a thread on this 1kc maybe at the start of season 4 :)

Looking forward to it.

I had the same thing you're experiencing with young players 17-18yo depending on their stamina and your playing mentality. Generally with decent stamina and 2 seasons into a career they can take pretty much anything.

Thanks Ash

Looking forward to it.

I had the same thing you're experiencing with young players 17-18yo depending on their stamina and your playing mentality. Generally with decent stamina and 2 seasons into a career they can take pretty much anything.

So after 15 games my player was 'slightly tired'. After 37 games he was 'jaded', and during the close season he was 'unwinding'.

He must have been knackered lol :D

I'd suggest finding ways to rest him more so he doesn't burn out or get injury issues, over playing is a major factor for injuries.

I'd suggest finding ways to rest him more so he doesn't burn out or get injury issues, over playing is a major factor for injuries.

He hasn't got time to rest with his feet up, he's got 1000 goals to score.

As Ivan Drago once said, "If he dies - he dies!"