Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Double Trouble Part 2-(Completed)

leecutler

So I previously attempted the double trouble challenge and due to Icardi getting injured all the time that was turned into a 1KC with Werner,but while I have to wait for a new PC in order to move my save I will make a second attempt on the double trouble!

Team Of Choice

moCUaKO.jpg

So with the team decided lets move onto the 2 players.

Players

dAwrgts.jpg

So I have made the challenge a little harder due to the age of my 2 players.

Update shortly guys,dont forget to leave a comment guys :-)

Wow this will be tough - be great if you pull this off!

I reckon you'll get somewhere between 8-10 seasons out of them so need to be hitting 120+ goals a season with them...if anyone can do it it's these two though!

I've been expecting someone to do this all year, amazed a TT hasn't be done or Messi and Neymar last year in fairness.

When I did Messi and Ronaldo last year Ronaldo carried Messi for a lot of the save as he's oddly not much of a goal scorer (for me anyway) so hopefully Suarez can carry him or you get him firing!

Good luck Lee :).

Thanks for the comments guys,I'm playing on original engine,j wanted a challenge that would really test me as a player.

This will be a tough challenge but it's a challenge that I have had in mind for a while :)

I've been expecting someone to do this all year, amazed a TT hasn't be done or Messi and Neymar last year in fairness.

When I did Messi and Ronaldo last year Ronaldo carried Messi for a lot of the save as he's oddly not much of a goal scorer (for me anyway) so hopefully Suarez can carry him or you get him firing!

Good luck Lee :).

I was tempted to do the TT but I have already done that challenge and didn't have it in me to complete that challenge again,I haven't used Messi so hopefully he can keep up with Suarez :)

Season 1

So i decided against buying any players as I felt my squad was very good and also have some quality young players.

The only player that left was Pedro and he was sold in the winter window.

Champions League Group Stage

MxyGyyh.png

So we finished top of the pile in our group roll on the next round :)

Spanish Cup

Y4JfUvg.png

So we where undone by Simone and his players, Gutted that we lost our first cup final :(

Liga BBVA

xt29Uvd.png

Man that was close winning the title by a single point!

Champions League

O3xmK9Q.png

What a cracking game but yet again we lose!, revenge will come soon enough.

The Main Event

Messi

EiIJ76G.png

Suarez

P7FbZey.png

So Messi and Suarez had a good season I really need to push on and get as many goals as possible as when the get older they will start to score less.

As always thanks for viewing guys and don't forget to leave a comment

Great season from the two! You'll definitely need to press on for more goals but I think they have this, they just need to get as much goals as they can in their prime.

Great season from the two! You'll definitely need to press on for more goals but I think they have this, they just need to get as much goals as they can in their prime.

Thanks mate,the target is very much reachable :)

Massive season Lee and that CL final was epic :D

CL final was pretty aawesome,just need to keep the goals going and hope they don't both get second season syndrome :)

Great season. So close! 1pt in the title race and what a game in the CA final!

What will next season bring?

Looks like you might have to spend some money to have an easier ride next season.

KIU

Great season. So close! 1pt in the title race and what a game in the CA final!

What will next season bring?

Looks like you might have to spend some money to have an easier ride next season.

KIU

Going to have a clear out in season 2 and spend some money on some young players :)

Suarez & Messi DT Season 2

VfIwtXg.jpg

Transfers In

0YuuM2l.png

So I decided to buy players that I have never experienced this time out and hopefully they turn out to be decent squad members

Transfers Out

ASAqacw.png

hNBhYXy.png

So some quality players leaving the team but I wanted to get good value for the players so it was the right time to sell, will I regret selling these players? We will soon find out :)

Spanish Super Cup

zVyexUV.png

WR8VDwb.png

Oh yes Simeone revenge is sweet indeed :)

UCL Group Stage

QIdhsgz.png

So we took 1st place but it wasn't plain sailing we really struggled in the group stages we where very lucky at times

Liga BBVA

Xh7KDmD.png

Spanish Cup

ZNMrTIF.png

So we do the double over Atletico :)

Champions League

sxUB498.png

Yet again we return victorious against Atletico :)

The Main Event

Suarez

mkhW48F.png

Messi

VL62XVn.png

Suarez and Messi scored a few less this season but the season total was still a decent amount of goals scored :)

Goal Tally

252/1200

Thanks for reading guys and don't forget to leave a comment :)

Suarez & Messi Season 3

Hl5Zi8h.jpg

So season 3 is upon us and Suarez and Messi have been quite good for me and hopefully they can produce the goods again this season :)

Transfers In

Ht3RAD9.png

Transfers Out

1fuUUgt.png

0Y6MJCZ.png

So as you can see a lot of players left for free,they could possibly be good players in the future but they won't feature so only seems fair to let them revive their career else where

Spanish Super Cup

fedBp6k.png

PRIhPcb.png

So a fantastic 2nd leg Suarez and messi putting Atletico to sleep :)

QZWHA0M.png

Club World Championship

oOCIi5K.png

Job Offer

e7554AB.png

So Simeone was giving the boot and the Atletico board where sick of losing to me that they wanted me as there manager,no thank you :)

Spanish Cup

VYsEPeJ.png

So with the score level after full time we entered ET and right near the end of the game Pique pops up with a gracious header to make us Champions :)

Liga BBVA

rhsgm5Y.png

So we had a great season in the league going unbeaten :)

Champions League

COGmf9p.png

So we where handed our first defeat in all competitions and we went crashing out of the Champions League on away goals :(

dyr8S38.png

The Main Event

Messi

juCqtyN.png

Suarez

HRMuc84.png

So Messi and Suarez had a good season banging in 120 goals was hoping for more but still happy with the total :)

Goal Tally

372/1200

Thanks for reading guys and dont forget to leave a comment :)

Shame that unbeaten run came to an abrupt end but great run in the league with no losses.

120 goals is good number.

KIU!

120 is a little short I'm hoping to hit 150 next season :)

Suarez & Messi DT Season 4

LqcsRqS.jpg

Transfers In

iU6cNKl.png

Transfer Out

V8EY4NJ.png

4pNCVA9.png

So as you can see plenty of players leaving the club,mostly are players that won't feature and there contracts have run out.

Just 1 player brought into the club so we made a tidy profit in the transfer window

Spanish Super Cup

6sI3Rtj.png

VDwwnwf.png

So a great result over the 2 legs smashing Valencia :)

2fb4gaC.png

So we finished first scoring 20 goals in the process and only conceding 2 goals :)

Spanish Cup

660H2W3.png

So our cup run ended in the Semi-Final our arch nemesis knocked us out :(

Liga BBVA

4EwwDuY.png

So we won the league yet again,we didn't just win the league we destroyed LA Liga going undefeated yet again and scoring 111 goals in the process :)

Champions League

So last year we lost on away goals to Man United how far did we get this season?

3TlhuJG.png

So with the help of 2 red cards we beat the Italian giants Juventus to lift the Champions League trophy :)

The Main Event

Messi

D8S3Phe.png

So Messi has a awesome season smashing in a career best 81 goals :)

Suarez

4S5KCNA.png

So Suarez also has a good season not too many behind messi smashing in 68 goals :)

Season Goals

So Messi and Suarez have there best season banging in 149 goals in all competitions :)

Goal Tally

521/1200

As always guys thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment :)

I reckon I can hit 130 over the next 2 seasons and that will take me too 781 so that will leave just over 300 goals left,I'm hoping the can play till about 35-36 years old