Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Fake Players Problems & Solutions

Alif Mancunian

Hi all,

Long time not post here as i'm in busy period.

Now, i'll tell you about our most asking untechnically problem... Fake Players :

Problem 1 :

"X : Help me, my players are fake even i bought it in PlayStore!"

Solution :

So you must turn the "Real Players" button ON. It is in "Preferences"->"Starting Configuration"->"Real Players"->ON. Start a new game then voila!

You get it.

Problem 2 :

"Y : I Play the FMH and.. You know all players are fake. I Get in in ****** by the way"

Solution :

Yeah, not all people can be as honest as "Y". But i tell you all that not buy it in "official" store, before you give junk question and make trash thread in this lovely forum..

Could you please buy the game?

Like some members told, " You can afford the gadget why you cant afford the game?" So buy the game.

Problem 3 :

"Z : I bought it from the store and turn real players on but you know what? Yes like what you guess."

Solution :

There maybe someone lie like this. But with assumtion he is honest. The solution is contact the SI cause maybe it is bug. I never see the condition anyway.

Thanks for read

Alif

Nice work, the problem with this; why I haven't done it before, is many don't bother researching threads and just post it wherever or in a new thread. But great work.