Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Unifying Database 2015 ~UD15~ All the players you want in one database.

Niall_McGinn

~UD15~
It's back, baby. Twice.

What is this?
This is the Unifying Database for FMH2015. The principle of this is to greatly increase the number of players you see on England only, even without large database. It will add players, managers, and clubs to the database, and make several nations playable that were not available originally. I did something similar for FMH2014 and you can find that on the FMH14 forum.

Where can I download it?

Right here, on FMHVibe.co.uk!

What should I do?
Post requests of things you want to see in FMH. It could be one player to be added or it could be an entire national team (Europe only, sadly, due to certain limitations) to be made playable. Just post it.

Edited by Niall_McGinn

That 23yo attacking midfielder from the UAE is someone that I've wanted to see in fmh, if i used the large db, would I still get all the new players?

That 23yo attacking midfielder from the UAE is someone that I've wanted to see in fmh, if i used the large db, would I still get all the new players?

1. Omar Abdulrahman (I assume that's who you mean) was already planned for the update before you requested him.

2. Yes.

Could you make players available only in the Brazilian Database playable? In the Brazilian database club America has all its players and I would really like to use them! Club America is from Mexico.

Macauley Chrisantus and Yaya Banana are the two obvious ones, I don't know what SI were thinking about removing them :@.

In all seriousness If you do/can add them I'd greatly appreciate their scrapbook files :).