Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

FMH2015 Chairman Game

Hello and Welcome to UKFootballScores new Interactive Experience!

For those who don't know what a Chairman game is, it's essentially a game where people become the chairmen of clubs around Europe, and they become responsible for setting budgets, changing managers, making key transfers, and managing certain aspects of the club. Everybody who takes part will run their changes through me, I will confirm when/if they are OK and edit them into the game, and then that "chairman" can announce what they have done in the thread via a Press Release.

Joining Rules

To sign up you must have a copy of FMH15. This is essential because I will be running my game on FMH15 and so you need the same version to ensure that transfers are done correctly.

If you join you agree to put some effort into your press releases. If you won't be able to spare a few minutes to write a proper post then don't bother to sign up

You must be able to regularly check the thread for updates, read your PMs, and follow the rules of the game. Failure to be active or repeatedly violating the rules of the game will see you being removed from it.

Before joining, read ALL of the rules on this page and make sure you understand them. If you do not understand something then PM me and I will explain it to you.

Game Rules

You may sack your manager at any time. Doing so will require you to pay £1,000,000 if sacked before New Year or £500,000 of sacked after New Year and every manager can be replaced for free in the pre-season period. Compensation will be payed to clubs if you take their manager and this is £250,000 or if the manager you want is from an owned club then you must negoiate with them a Compensation package

You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, but if you put them too high you run the risk of your club having financial problems in the future, so I advise against going too high.

Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:

£2,500,000 for a minor improvement(+2) to your youth system.

£3,000,000 for a minor improvement (+2) to your traning facilities.

I may allow stadiums to be upgraded in future seasons, but not initially. Any upgrades done will need to be paid in full therefore they will come directly out of your funds, if you wish to upgrade you will have to sacrifice your buying potential in the transfer windows.

Transfer Rules

To sign a player from another team in the game you must contact the Chairman of that team and agree a value with them. You can then calculate their wage using one of the rules below. Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

Transfers between chairman clubs - Unlimited

Transfers from Other Clubs - 2 per season

To sign a player from a Foreign Club not controlled by a Chairman you send a PM to me stating who you want and it will cost x2.5 his value as a Transfer Fee.

You may release any players from their contract at any time, but will have to pay the remainder of their contract to do so.

Wages will just stay the same as they were at the previous club!

Your manager at the club will also sign players and I will updating that at regular intervals so you don't sign a player from,another chairman when your manager has actually bought a player in that position.

You will all have a starting Balance of £3,000,000 for yourselves to spend. It isn't a lot but this is Intended.

Leagues loaded will be England, Spain, Germany, and Italy and you can choose any club in those Top Leagues to be a Chairman of!

Updates will be a screenshot of the League Fixtures as would be too much to stop on each day for the scorers etc…

To Join this experience simply send me a PM stating which club you want and I'll confirm and you can then do a Press Release about it like

WEST BROM UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP

and whether they will keep the manager on etc… you should include your starting budgets for the manager to spend.

I cant stress enough how you'll have to be active with Decent Press Releases for and Transfers which must include a picture of some kind probably the club logo.

I am using the 6.2 update with Feb database so you can check your squads there but don't take player values as gospel as they might be different on my game

ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME! Just send me a pm enquiring

LETS DO THIS!

Starting Teams

Crystal Palace

Squad

c4uxg5hb.png

u2jualxc.png

General Information

v2n79otj.png

Fixtures

tftdzvcf.png

Chelsea

Squad

44oqxgfj.png

kdtk23s9.png

General Information

jsxuw35a.png

Fixtures

iponrapw.png

Hull City

Squad

7f794rqt.png

ff5hxrdk.png

General Information

4ct7dq7p.png

Fixtures

q7qvpjts.png

Liverpool

Squad

tmhm34pb.png

x6z53l7u.png

General Information

9sbkthj7.png

Fixtures

436ydaxs.png

Manchester City

Squad

7nula7e8.png

3yoggjfi.png

General Information

q9ovjkhx.png

Fixtures

3qgwwd3d.png

Manchester United

Squad

r592gtld.png

fylupd72.png

General Information

vb9crswn.png

Fixtures

2f7euc28.png

Newcastle United

Squad

eovm8k6g.png

qvxvqrsd.png

General Information

37zv5ox5.png

Fixtures

x75ag2gt.png

Southampton

Squad

svgxmw2l.png

dk7tuzpn.png

General Information

j69gws4z.png

Fixtures

lfj4as4f.png

Tottenham Hotspur

Squad

njq7rjga.png

3ms3gk83.png

General Information

b3p66w23.png

Fixtures

5hjm9yqu.png

Bayern Munich

Squad

fpmdhm9p.png

ebihpg37.png

General Information

psh2s63c.png

Fixtures

jjcdwwle.png

Borussia Dortmund

Squad

hh6nfgkd.png

General Information

6aij6rr2.png

Fixtures

fp2qqz7w.png

Real Madrid

Squad

7htkuryf.png

hl5wqcnz.png

General Information

dlslipkb.png

Fixtures

usye6hvq.png

FC United of Manchester

Squad

tmvlkc42.png

General Information

72wivo8h.png

Fixtures

veu65fco.png

Parma

Squad

8ebcc2qz.png

khku5c8u.png

General Information

h2c2cyei.png

Fixtures

e42qw567.png

Leeds United

Squad

uapmtnmb.png

gryexdoa.png

General Information

ovixawl9.png

Fixtures

bh578owv.png

badgef.jpg

*Breaking news*

CRYSTAL PALACE CHAIRMAN ARRESTED

Word has just gotten to our studios here at Sky Sports News HQ that Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish has been arrested and lost his place as Palace chairman, reasons for his arrest are uncountable with 27 accounts of freddo theft from his local supermarket amongst other reasons.. we at Sky Sports are relieved a criminal of this nature has been removed from the streets of the UK.

*Several days later*

CRYSTAL PALACE PURCHASED BY NATH

After winning big at robot boxing that was totalling not copying the film Real Steel I watched the other day.. Nath of FMHVibe has purchase Crystal Palace.. stating his reason for buying the club as "Their badge is oreyt int it" the new owner stated his ambition of getting Palace to the big time and announced that Alan Pardew would be keeping his job as manager.. for now.. rumoured budgets coming out of Selhurst Park are as follows:

(The bit I'm not sure about UK please correct me if I'm doing this wrong)

Transfers: £80 million

I am feeling a bit lost right now but if you are gonna simulate it how are we supposed to post a screenshot of the Transfers?

I mean the press releases pics.

Just for clarity when doing transfers no screenshots are needed just PM the Chairman if the player is at a club taken over already or just an enquiry to me when the player isn't controlled and I'll give you the price he'll be and you'll then confirm it to me and then post a PR with some sort of pic whether that could be something made by you of the player with a shirt or something just be creative with it

That was perfection Nath haha

200px-Manchester_City.svg.png

BREAKING NEWS

* Manchester City Chairman Sheikh Mansour left Manchester City *

The Manchester City wealthy chairman had just announced that Manchester City will be on sale. The Arab chairman had claimed that the main reason of this sudden departure is that he wanted to fully concentrated in New York City FC. Many wealthy company had started a bidding war for the Manchester-based club. There's rumor that Apple, Samsung, and Windows are all interested in this club, and the bidding price had been raised to more than 30 billion.

* 28 seconds later *

* Manchester City new chairman revealed *

After seconds of bidding, Manchester City FC had just announced that a secret man had just bought Manchester City FC with an incredible 50 billion. The secret new chairman of MCFC had just been seen in MCFC training center to give a talk with the players. 

news-graphics-2008-_663474a.jpg

And no... that's not Beckham, its the new chairman of MCFC, who looks like Beckham.

The new chairman of MCFC is Kun Aguero from FMHVibe. The new chairman which had the exactly same name with Manchester City star player, Aguero, had announced that he will lead City to be the best team in Europe in a few years time. He had also announced that he won't give a high budget to the club as he had already spent a ridiculous 50 billion to buy the club. The transfer budget given is 70 million. Who will be axed by this new chairman, and who will join the team? 

Transfers: 70 million

Edited by Kun Aguero

I may have not been clear on the OP but the 3m is your Balance to spend on players and upgrades etc… but you can give your manager anything you want up to 500m but you'd be in debt

Unless you all decided 3m for your manager is enough haha

MINING MONEY HITS SOUTHAMPTON

fFm1C2W.jpg

A consortium of Australian mining magnates including outspoken billionaire Michael Dirtboy and the world's richest woman Gina Rinehart have purchased English Premier League club Southampton FC. It is believed that Mr Dirtboy will take over as the south coast club's chairman, while Ms Rinehart will take more of a back seat and provide funds. The initial price of the purchase is estimated at £30 million.

Mr Dirtboy stated that he had always wanted to own a football club and that it was a dream come true. Many Southampton fans have taken to Twitter to voice their concerns about the new chairman, saying that a club can't just be a billionaire's plaything.

GHGaYNP.jpg

The initial transfer budget has been set at £5 million for manager Ronald Koeman, who has retained his job at the club.

When you say we may sack the manager and pay his contract in full, what is his contract? Do we choose how much he is paid? Do you set a value?

am009p4.jpg

llKMAAH.jpg

We can confirm that Mr Mike Ashley has been in talks with the well known world cheese maker Lee Cutler,Mr Cutler made Ashley a massive offer to purchase Newcastle United.

The bid is to be around £274.8 Million Pounds,it has been a well known fact that Mr Ashley has been rather a hate figure on tyneside and he said to be glad to sell,we have a small statement from Mr Ashleys advisor.

"Mike is really happy with the offer from Mr Cutler he has enjoyed drawing money out of the club left right and centre and he now plans to purchase another club,no further statements will be made by Mr Ashley of myself".

So this surely is great news for Newcastle United,We have a Sky Sport News exclusive from Mr Cutler...

"Hi all this is the proudest moment in my life to have purchased my beloved club I can assure you I will build this club back to where it belongs at the heights of European football,so watch out BPL we are coming to get you!

We are looking to recruit a new manager in the coming days and the amount that he will receive will be around £60-75 Million"

Tottenham Hotspur chairman Levy overthrown by fans! A fans consortium led by Joe Hurman has assumed power on the back of this controversial years.

He announced plans to give Tim Sherwood the managers job at once with the promise of 2 seasons to build a legacy. He also announced that all local businesses have been bought and and plans for a new 60000 seater stadium with one stand of the new rail seating as a trial, so the FA has awarded them an extra £2 million as a reward (please UK???).

More to follow soon...

(Sorry for no screenshots, on my phone)

Dan,,I allready bought Manchester United?? didnt you contact UK about it?

Edit- I Pmed him and he confirmed my ownership so you will have to change it Dan.

post-58742-0-68750300-1429639207_thumb.j

Hello and welcome to the BBC Sport news update at 10. The headlines today involve the surprise selling of many top name football clubs in the country, including Manchester United, their rivals Manchester City and Newcastle United. However, one that has shocked many of us is the death of Liverpool chairman John W. Henry. We go to our Tim Phillipps, our correspondent in Liverpool for this report.

Thanks Claire, yes, we are sad to hear the death of the billionaire Red Sox and Liverpool owner after he was shot dead by an Everton fan following their derby thrashing of the club 6:1. The club is believed to be in the hands of the FA until a buyer is found.

Ok, thanks for the update Tim. Now for the golf updates on the Ryder Cup as Rory McIllroy sets the cup alight!

Several minutes later....

Tim: Sorry for the interruption Claire, but a buyer has been found almost instantaneously!

Claire: Seems a little suspicious doesn't it Tim? Just minutes after this announcement?

Tim: Yes a little.. But anyway, the buyer goes by the name Cam Stock and is said to be a die-hard Liverpool fan who will do anything to get the club back to its glory days! I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of this one, Claire!

Claire: And so am I Tim, I hope he knows what he is doing... It says here he is only 15...

Tim: Indeed so, but he has made an announcement on Twitter stating his expectations for the coming years and his points:

'I expect to return the club back to its glory days by getting top 4 in the first season and becoming title contenders in the years to come. I have set a transfer budget of £20M as Brendan has already spent plenty in the window already. Brendan WILL be kept as the manager, as a 2nd place finish was an outstanding achievement for the club. Thanks. #YNWA'

Red Devil Insider

manchester-united.png
Following a historic 10 billion dollar transaction, Manchester United has a new owner.

June 8 2014

Manchester,

The winds of change are upon The Barclays Premier League, after a bizzare string of clubs being bought & sold and now Manchester United has followed suit. Renowned billionaire, Eliseo10, Owner of Mexican television network IMex TV, has just announced his acquisition of 90 % of the clubs total shares & assets for the price 10 billion dollars. "I have been in talks with the Glazer family for almost 10 months and negotiations have finally concluded in my favor" Mr 10 said during his press conference. "It is an honor to own such an important institution in England and Europe. And I wish to reiterate my 100 percent commitment to the club, or should I say 90 percent commitment!"

negotiating11.jpg

~Artist rendition of the historic negotiation meeting

It appears that the new Owner has a hearty sense of humor something that has delighted club fans. However all jokes aside, it is still unclear if this change in power will be beneficial or negative for Manchester United. Eliseo10 has no experience in the football industry and detractors all ready predicting a disaster in the horizon. "I will not stop until Manchester United is once again at the top of Europe" Mr Ten replied after being questioned on his ability to control a club. " For starters, I would like to announce a 30 M transfer budget for manager Louis Vangal to bring in New talent to United." It is yet to be seen how Eliseo10 and the Fan Club Owners will interact.

Breaking News From Allianz Arena!
Bayern's owner has left the club after they're horrible season. The club finished 6th in German Bundesliga. Bayern have announced that FMH Aber has been appointed chairman. He has given Pep Guardiola 3 million to work with. He has targeted making Bayern the best in the world in his quick statement to the media.

Talksport s new presenter Joe Kinnear has been talking about his namesake who haa recently been appointed the new chairman of THFC:

Andy Gray: So what do you think about this appointment Joe?

Joe Kinnear: I think it could be a good move for the club. As a lifelong fan of the club, Hurmz, as he is widely known throughout London, will bring the sort of passion and desire that has been missing for many years.

AG: And what do you make of the playing squad that he has inherited?

JK: I think the majority of players in there are either quality premier league players or have the potential to be that so it's looking good. I think whichever backroom staff are appointed, they will look to revitalise Mousse Dead Belly, as he can really boss a midfield on his day, as we have seen lately for Belgium. As for the HURRICANE, he can really blow the roof off stadiuma off there feet sometimes, he could be a potential ball on d'or winner within the next 5 years. He will be challenged by Abedayo, who Sherwood, who Hurman has stated he would like back at spurs, managed to get the best out of at his last spell at the club. I would also like to single out nabil bent a leg and Joshua Onomah as players that could make a difference in years to come.

AG:Erm... Right... Thanks Joe!

(This doesn't sound very funny now I read over it but it's the thought that counts)

(Fmhaber you might want to look up sorry :/)

BrEDwTK.png

The News Just Came In from ABC7 Sports HQ

zo65e5H.png

After the massive fall of Borussia Dortmund and another troublesome financial crisis the club's president Reinhard Rauball had to sell the 105 year old club Borussia Dortmund to the Multi Billionaire Entrepreneur of DW Entertainment, Mr. Arco DW.

Mr. Arco DW made a heavy bid to secure the club
. He was quoted saying:

" I always wanted to own a football club and now when the opportunity was knocking at my door I couldn't help myself but snatch it up. I hope I can turn the club's fortune by making it one of the most powerful club of Europe."

Reportedly after Jürgen Klopp stepping down from the Manager's role Arco DW is determined to appoint a new Manager soon. The club will be gifted with a budget of £40 million.

Tbh my current phone isn't connected online yet so only can use wifi at home so i get home from work and my phone blows up haha

Right two people posted Press Releases about taking over teams that have already been taken over lol

Im looking at you FMHAberdeenfan

DanTheStripe Manchester United was already taken via PM by Eliseo so PM me another choice

Nath - Crystal Palace - £3,000,000

Kun Aguero - Man City - £3,000,000

dirtboy - Southampton - £3,000,000

leecutler - Newcastle - £3,000,000

Joe Hurman - Tottenham - £3,000,000

Cam090 - Liverpool - £3,000,000

Eliseo - Man Utd - £3,000,000

Arco DW - Borussia Dortmund - £3,000,000

DragonnathFIFA - Parma - £3,000,000

5H4K3 - Chelsea - £3,000,000

Aventzger - Real Madrid - £3,000,000

fnhaberdeenfan - Bayern - £3,000,000