Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

Yes mate I can do it on the editor

Ok, could I have all of the players that were loaned out at the start of the season recalled, please?

manchester-united-logo-black-and-white-4

Red Devil Insider

Mcnair & Wilson will represent Leeds next season

June 11 2014

Manchester,

Two more transfer loans has been confirmed for Manchester United. Youngsters Patrick Mcnair and James Wilson will join Leeds in a one year loan deal. Eliseo10 has declared that he wishes both players good luck and hopes that they can earn valuable experience to further their career in Manchester. Both players have stated that they are happy with the move and will give their absolute best for Leeds in hopes of a promotion.

Small update to the rules the managers don't have any sort of wage on the game so when sacking a manager you must pay £1,000,000 if sacked before the new year of a season or £500,000 if after that point.

You can sack and change your boss now for free but once the season starts you'll have to pay

If you want a manager at a club with an active Chairman (you guys) you must negotiate a compensation fee with them or if you want a manager from any other club it will cost you £250,000

So a quick example for you Tottenham Chairman Joe Hurman wants Tim Sherwood as his manager so as he gets rid of Pocchetino and gets Tim Sherwood in at a cost of £250,000 as he had to pay Villa the compensation.

Hopefully ive explained it right as I seem to have had got it wrong before lol

Yes mate I can do it on the editor

Ok, could I have all of the players that were loaned out at the start of the season recalled, please?

All done for you mate

j9Rc2sQ.png

Borussia Today "The No. 1 Place for all BvB's News and Gossip"

Borussia Dortmund's Chairman alongside with Jürgen Klopp (Manager) and Michael Zorc (Sporting Director) confirmed the loan offer of Manchester United's striker Javier "the little pea" Hernandez for an undisclosed amount.

LIVERPOOL HEADLINE

Rumour has it that there has been a row at Anfield. Brendan Rodgers has announced that Iago Aspas and Kolo Toure are not in his plans for the coming season and is willing to listen to offers.

LIVERPOOL HEADLINE

Rumour has it that there has been a row at Anfield. Brendan Rodgers has announced that Iago Aspas and Kolo Toure are not in his plans for the coming season and is willing to listen to offers.

Loan them to FC United, please? ;)

BREAKING  NEWS!!1

Any championship clubs looking for midfelders are in luck as Tom Huddlestone is going to be sold cheap.

Tom Huddlestone is set for a 1.75 million pound move to Leeds United. 

Chairman Atkinson said 'wat' and flew in a diamond encrusted rocket round the orbit of Jupiter twice.

Breaking News

Newcastle temporary manager Jon Carver has put up a list of players he is looking to send out on loan to gain first team football

Up For Grabs On Loan

Aarons
Obertan
Ameobi
Lacelles
R.Taylor
Williamson

But also the question will remain how long will carver keep his job as we are hearing that chairman Mr Cutler hasn't forgotten about how he tried to fight the fans on that infamous day,as always it's always a circus down on tyneside and the manager media circus is never far away

Leeds Untied Update

OCmUJrd.jpg

Press Conference

Leeds can confirm the signing of James Wilson and Patrick McNair from Man Utd on a season long loan.

They are also delighted to announce Tom Huddlestone has joined from Hull for 1.75 million

Here is what Sandland had to say on the matter " The deals for James and Patrick are ones that work for both teams. They are young lads who add quality to our team, they are also the kind of player that might sit on the bench am Man Utd an not really develop in to the player they could become"

"Tom is a play I have like for a while now an was suprised when I heard he wasn't in the manager's plans over a Hull. Their loss is out gain. He will add Premiership experience an steel to our Midfield"

He then continued to state

" This is only the start look out for more wheeling and dealing over the next few day"

"As I said before we are trying to nature the young talent we have or will have here at Leeds but to nature it you need some experienced heads in your squad"

Sandland left the press conference with his phone to his ear was this a sign of more players coming in to the Leeds family?

CHAIRMAN JONNY ATKINSON HAS SACKED STEVE BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a falling out with Bruce about Huddlestone, Bruce has destroyed Atkinson's diamond rocket! He had no choice but to sack him, even if Atkinson only had to pay 15bn to replace it. Manegiral Candidates are

Di Canio

Carver (in for the steal lee)

Poyet. As you can see, he likes tyneside, and may give lee a 3 trillion pound grant to spend on players.

HULL DAILY MAIL

We have heard BIG develpomments around the signing of Liverpool player Iago Aspas. The 3 million pound deal is edging closer and Atkinson said

'It's nice to see some high-calibre players joining the side. I have also reported Roberto Di Matteo is the most likely candidate to get the job.

AND THE DEAL HAS BEEN DONE!

Guys have you all cleared your deals with UK as he has to clear them before you can announce them

Yea I was thinking the same thing!

To many people are announcing deals,it says all this in the OP

Transfer Rules

To sign a player from another team in the game you must contact the Chairman of that team and agree a value with them. You can then calculate their wage using one of the rules below. Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

Mine are all done!

Just waiting for confirmation on one more

Has jack confirmed them

Definitely the United pair.

The only reason I said is cause I sent jack a PM and text him on Facebook and he not replied for a few hours and some people have announced deals :)

My deal with JMP has been confirmed. Hence the reason me and him updated on that. My other deal with Arco has also been confirmed. I believe almost everyone has posted confirmed deals.

Breaking News

Newcastle temporary manager Jon Carver has put up a list of players he is looking to send out on loan to gain first team football

Up For Grabs On Loan

Aarons

Obertan

Ameobi

Lacelles

R.Taylor

Williamson

But also the question will remain how long will carver keep his job as we are hearing that chairman Mr Cutler hasn't forgotten about how he tried to fight the fans on that infamous day,as always it's always a circus down on tyneside and the manager media circus is never far away

FC United can guarantee first team football for all of them if you are willing to cover the wages.

Parma FC Complete Two Transfers

220px-Parma_FC_logo.png

Parma's chairman, Dragon FIV, has released a statement on the Italian team's website regarding two completed transfers. Both of them operating in the final third, as he signs Hervin Ongenda and Rickie Lambert. These are some controversial moves as they already have two brilliant strikers in Alberto Cerri (who is not for sale next season) and Belfodil, but he already has sold the latter.

The first transfer he did was a transfer swap with Liverpool. The supposed offer from Liverpool was 2 million plus Rickie Lambert, and the Parma chairman rumored to have wanted Borini but eventually settled on the Rickie Lambert deal.

200px-Rickie_Lambert_with_Liverpool.jpg

Dragon FIV has been reported as saying "People might think it is not a great transfer, but in my opinion, it's a great deal for us. We need an experienced man up top, so Rickie Lambert provides both the finishing edge and years of experience. It's a good transfer, it shows how much the club is moving forward.

220px-Hervin_Ongenda%2C_PSG.JPG

The second player that Mr. FIV has brought into the Parma team is yet another striker, ex-PSG lad Hervin Ongenda. Bought at a steal of 1,875,000 , in the near future, Cerri and Ongenda can form a deadly partnership that can blast through Europe. FIV has also stated on the Parma FC website that he has now focused his intentions on buying a creative midfielder and two center-backs in their prime. He also hopes on getting a young goalkeeper if it was possible.

On the other side of the transfers, the outs, Dragon FIV have willingly loaned 21-year old Uruguayan striker, Gio...something Mastriani and 31-year old Gianni Munari as part of the FC United project. The loanee's wages are all covered by Parma, one year deals, and recall clauses active. What moved FIV to this is a guarantee of first team football for Mastriani as he still has some growth in him and is only 21.

***Press Conference***

THFC's new chairman is at his clubs training ground to discuss the upcoming season.

Reporter: Are you looking to bring in any players before the new season?

Hurman: ***sighs*** It's always the same question first isn't it... In truth we have no moves in their latter stages yet. There was a young english centre back to fit in with my policy of trying to blood more English players. I was looking to get but we have decided to stall the move until we have more funds available.

Reporter: I'm sure all of your fans are asking when this will be...

Hurman: I am looking to review the clubs sponsorship deals in the near future so hopefully there will be a few signings in January and potentially a couple of bargains before. By the way , potential investors , we have around 350 beautiful hoardings for you to advertise on as well as our beautiful , pristine white shirts. One thing that I do just want to add to the fans I'd that I will never sell the naming rights to our wonderful stadium without a vote of our club members.

Reporter: What about any potential outgoings?

Hurman: I can reveal that a list of names has been made available to clubs that we can work with.

Reporter: Thats all for today, back to you in the studio.

Did jack confirm huddlestone?

He is your player surely you would know the answer to that :D

I wasnt there at the time so I asked in advance

Tottwnham Hotspur Transfer list:

Loan: (all available for no fee: fc united I'm looking at you)

Joshie Onomah

Christian Ceballos

Grant Ward

Grant Hall

Transfer:

Paulinho 20m

Stambouli 7m

Capoue 13m

Soldado 16m

Fazio 18m

Kaboul 12m

Chriches 16m

(Room for negotiation for all fees)

Tottwnham Hotspur Transfer list:

Loan: (all available for no fee: fc united I'm looking at you)

Joshie Onomah

Christian Ceballos

Grant Ward

Grant Hall

Transfer:

Paulinho 20m

Stambouli 7m

Capoue 13m

Soldado 16m

Fazio 18m

Kaboul 12m

Chriches 16m

(Room for negotiation for all fees)

LOL none of us have so much transfer fee, I think.