• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Mario Fernandes

Ashez

Mario Fernandes

Stats - 4 Seasons On Defensive IT

aIk35B7.png

Mario currently plays for CSKA Moscow in Russia and his buying price is around £10-12 million from the test I've ran earlier in the year, however i think Brazil might need to be loaded for him to appear.

Stat wise he's the perfect Brazilian wingback as he has solid defensive stats and fantastic physical attributes, he's also a consistent performer as my screenshots show.

He is a tad expensive but he's worth the money in my opinion and with Danilo moving to Madrid in the summer Mario might be the go to right back of 2016. I ended up selling him for twice the amount I brought him in for as I wanted to try out someone else but he shall be missed on my save and I'm sure I'll sign him again in the coming years.

Results

NDqyoOn.png

Sorry to bump this rather old thread. But how come I can't find this player on my database? My FMH is the most updated one i.e the 6.2 version. I picked 4 different leagues in my career and started with the Spanish league. I am managing Barcelona and want to buy him as a replacement for Dani Alves. 

I also notice some players are also missing from my saved game. Cheers for the help!

Looks good. I managed to have better stats at RMD but i have to say he is a tad bit expensive tbh. But then you see Danilo moving to Los Blancos and then you see him. But the need to load Brazil first also is a bit offf, but a rather amazing find. 

Good work! :)

I've started loading Brazil a lot recently and it's like a brand new experience, it's such an untapped market filled with great cheap players, I'm loving it.