Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

LordArcoDW

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League (Sign-Up)

This is on!!! The FMHVibe Fantasy League. Only 10 spots are there for joining this Interactive Experience. The basic idea is simply creating your dream club with a given amount and hire your favorite manager to manage them and then I will simulate a season and let you all see your results. This won't be a first come and first served process. There will be a spot for 11 players so buy them with your required formations the highest bidder gets the player. My companion for this IE will be Eliseo10.
For now lets start the Sign-Up Process, you have to fill this form given below and post it at the comment:

Team/Club Name:

Preferred Formation:

Kit Colors:

Team/Club Name: Released on Bale

Preferred Formation: 4-4-2

Kit Colors: White and Gold

Away Colors?

Black and Blue.

NOone will ever know what kit were in!!!

Team/Club Name: Released on Bale

Preferred Formation: 4-4-2

Kit Colors: White and Gold

Away Colors?
Black and Blue.

NOone will ever know what kit were in!!!

In the match results you can see the colors on board ;)

Team name: Les Invincibles

Formation : 4231

Team colors: Home color: Black and yellow... Away: Black and white

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League

Introduction & Rules

All right guys so let me introduce you all to the concept of this game. Each one of you have to assemble a team of 11 players and 7 substitutes according to your formations and 1 manager to lead them. The hard part is this is not a first come first served basis it is about buying your players and your managers so basically you guys will fight against each other in transfer market to secure your dream players.

Now I know most of you are wondering how you are all going to buy players, well it's simple, each player and your Manager costs only £5 million but then the players and the Manager will join that club which make the highest bid for them! You will be given money and bidding tokens to buy players. Money and bidding tokens have been calculated so no problem there mathematically.

Rules:

1. Each member will be given an amount of £380 million to buy their players, substitutes and Managers. So technically you can make a bid of £20 million for Players and Manager but it's all upto you how you wanna spend that money.

2. Each member will be given 44 tokens to limit your bidding. Technically you can bid 6 times for all Players and Managers. But it's upto you how you manage like if you think GK is more important than you can use 12 tokens for him but then you will have to manage the rest of the tokens for other positions.

3. The top 30 players will be unloaded from every position for you guys to make bids. But the first aim is to create the starting XI. I will inform you when the transfers for Managers and Substitutes will begin.

4. In case you run out of tokens and money then I will randomly select a player for your squad whose Current Ability will be from (70-85).

If you got any queries feel free to ask.
Note: Bids can be exceeded by +£1 million or above, lesser bids will be invalid. Example: £6 million is valid but £5.2 million is invalid. Invalid bids will result in loss of tokens.

FMHVibe Football Fantasy League!

Transfers Goalkeepers (Starting XI)

1. Manuel Neuer

2. Petr Cech

3. Thibaut Courtois

4. Gianluigi Buffon

5. Iker Casillas

6. David De Gea

7. Jan Oblak

8. Marc-Andre ter Stegen

9. Joe Hart

10. Hugo Lloris

11. Wojciech Szczesny

12. Bernd Leno

13. Keylor Navas

14. Samir Handaovic

15. Igor Akinfeev

16. Fernando Mulsera

17. Jeronimo Rulli

18. Kiko Casilla

19. Simone Scuffet

20. Diego Alves.

A change of rule is that only a shortlist of 20 players will be listed for Goalkeepers and Strikers.

Hopefully you all are aware of the rules and finally this transfer window has a deadline which will closed upon my will so hurry up!

I take it 1 bid = 1 token?

So whenever I bid on a player it costs me a token and ive got 44 tokens

114 tokens actually. And one bid is 1 token. Even for your Managers and Substitutes.

Edit: Lads sorry for another confusion that is you all got 114 tokens.

Ah that's great haha better than 44 lol

Send my bids in! Love these games!

Vibe has been taken over by Interactive games

It was supposed to be 114 lol I don't know how I end up writing 44 :P

Btw lads 5 PMs are already in so hurry up before deadline ends and you get the leftovers :P